Stylish six bedroom villa within mountain range and overlooking the beach of Camps Bay
Set against the backdrop of the Twelve Apostles mountain range and overlooking the beach of Camps Bay, Cape Bond is an impossibly stylish villa with everything you could wish for to relax and spend quality time together in paradise!
Sleek and stylish monochrome interiors across two stories of jaw-dropping living space will have you feeling totally at ease amongst these opulent interiors. Glass walls and huge skylights fill each room with vibrant natural light, and all are wonderfully welcoming, inviting you to take a seat on the many comfy sofas and enjoy such splendid surroundings! Semi-open air designs effortlessly fuse the interiors and exteriors in an endless whirlwind of sunshine, sea-air and tropical tranquillity! On each floor you’ll find a highly sophisticated fully-equipped kitchen, a dining area and a lounge, providing the whole group with the space they need to get totally comfortable in this luxurious property!...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
With spectacular views of Lion’s Head and the Twelve Apostles, Camps Bay beach is perfectly located for an unforgettable holiday in the most mesmerising scenery, and with a stay in Cape Bond you’re right beside it! Just a kilometre away is Camps Bay beach, as well as the superb collection of bars and restaurants on offer here. The northern part of the bay is fantastic for surfing thanks to the perfect wave conditions, while the long stretch of fine white sands along the coast is ideal for games like frisbee and volleyball, or simply sunbathing! Meanwhile, thanks to this perfectly protected location in the bay the water is incredibly calm, making it perfect for paddling, swimming and spending time with the family. There’s even an incredible tidal pool at the southern end, as well as a gorgeous lawn perfect for picnicking and relaxing. One of the best attractions among the many of Camps Bay is the Camps Bay African Market, tucked incredibly between the mountains and the ocean, you’ll find every kind of local produce here, from jewellery to traditional African curios, in the most picturesque open-air market! Just a five minute drive from the villa, you truly can’t miss a trip up Table Mountain while you’re here. You can take the cable car (or a 2 to 3 hour very steep walk!) up to the top, where 2km of paths can be wandered giving you panoramic views of the city and Table Bay. There’s even a restaurant up here for dining with a view! The Table Mountain National Park itself comprises several areas of interest along the peninsula, including Cape Hope and Cape Point, and is bursting with fascinating wildlife including ostriches, antelopes and baboons, and of course breath-taking scenery! Of course, from the top of Table Mountain you can get some pretty spectacular views – but what if you want a view of Table Mountain itself? Then take a hike up Lion’s Head from which you can see superb views of the mountain and also of the whole of Cape Town! It’s a short and sweet walk of around 3 hours, with a reasonable climb, but it’s a rewarding one for sure! And if you’re still searching for more natural delights, head over and smell the flowers of the Cape Floral Kingdom, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, at the magnificent Kirstenbosch Garden. This is a botanical garden bursting with a diverse array of plants, forest and gardens across 528 hectares, all with the most remarkable views! Take a memorable walk above the tree-tops along the Centenary Tree Canopy Walkway or even arrange to see one of the many concerts or art exhibitions that are held here year round, or simply take a picnic and enjoy a bite to eat in the spectacular scenery. One of the most famous of Cape Town’s attractions, quite rightly, is Boulders Beach, home to a colony of thousands of African penguins! Take a stroll along the wooden boardwalks and admire them in their natural habit, taking a swim in the cold waters or huddling together, all with the backdrop of the stunning ocean and mountainous landscape. With both the Atlantic and the Indian Ocean to choose from, you’ll find an inspiring selection of water-sports available all along the coastline! Surfing and kite surfing are, as you might expect, major sports in the area, thanks to the varied coastline made up of protected coves to huge open beaches with enormous waves, promising something for all levels!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : 20,000 Rand (approx. £900) charged to client’s credit card by the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 2pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Pre-stocking service is complimentary, however the cost of the items will have to be paid on site.