Elegant 4 bedroom home with a stunning plunge pool on the terrace
One of the most impressive, beautiful villas on this coastline with breath-taking views, Cape Lethabo is an elegant home with a stunning plunge pool on the terrace, tucked right on the third beach of Clifton!
Just a few steps down from the Victoria Road, this is a perfectly located villa for accessing both the city and the impressive array of Clifton beaches! Yet it’s what’s inside that’ll really take your breath away! Rich colours and textures highlight the most alluring aspects of these sublime interiors, and the striking attention to detail is evident in every tiny part of this impressive home! A rich wooden dining table provides the most picturesque spot to enjoy fine meals together, with the superb modern kitchen stretching its way down the length of this room. Meanwhile, the plush lounge has several sofas, each a little different and all a beautiful addition to the vibrant space! Throughout you’ll enjoy a fabulous...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
In the most magnificent location overlooking the third beach of Clifton, Cape Lethabo could hardly be better placed for enjoying both the city and nature, the vibrant, lively streets and the total tranquillity of the coast and mountains! Located at the meeting point of the Atlantic and the Indian Ocean, this is a unique region with a watersports scene to match! Try your hand at surfing or kite surfing amid this mixture of protected coves and vast open beaches, promising something for all levels, or else take a trip sea kayaking. Here you’ll have a good chance of spotting seals, penguins, dolphins – and even the odd whale! And if it’s wildlife-spotting you’re after, you can take an official trip whale watching where you’re likely to see Southern right whales, bottlenose and dusky dolphin and occasionally even humpback and killer whales! Indeed, across the sublime landscape of Cape Town, there are virtually endless attractions and excursions to visit and join – so you can be sure there’s something for everyone! To the south is Camps Bay, with plenty of restaurants, bars and cafes, as well as, of course, more beaches. Meanwhile, to the north is Bantry Bay and its Sea Point Promenade, ideal for gentle strolling or even jogging, all with the most magnificent views! Or if you’re looking to go a little further afield, Cape Point itself offers miles of dramatic coastline scenery, including golden beaches of soft sands, peaks and valleys rich in fertile land and an interesting history, where again you can see fascinating wildlife! Of course, one on the region’s most iconic locations is Boulders Beach, home to a colony of thousands of African penguins which you can watch and admire in their natural habitat, and it’s only around an hour from the villa! Top tip – head over in September during breeding season to try catch a glimpse of penguins hatching! Within a short drive is the iconic V&A Waterfront, a retail and entertainment area right at the foot of Table Mountain with tons of shops, restaurants, markets of all kinds and even both an Aquarium and Marine Museum. It is the starting point for almost all tours, cruises and excursions. One of many such tours is to Robben Island, the Maximum Security Prison where political prisoners, including Nelson Mandela, were held during the apartheid. It includes not only a tour of the prison itself but also meeting a former political prisoner and a tour of the 575-hectare Island which often includes sightings of penguins!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : 20,000 Rand (approx. £900) charged to client’s credit card by the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 2pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Security deposit :
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Housekeeping included Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays and weekends)