Contemporary 3 bedroom beachfront apartment
A tropical haven set just back from the incredible Clifton fourth beach; Cape Pragtige is a luxurious yet understated, fabulously secluded hideaway for a lucky group, enveloped in rich greenery!
Inside, a superb vaulted wooden ceiling and sleek white floor (with under-floor heating!) frame a beautifully contemporary living space, with a lounge to one side and a stylish dining area to the other, ensuring conversation can flow freely throughout the space. Towards the back to one side is your excellent, fully-equipped kitchen, complete with a Gaggenau hob, Nespresso coffee machine, double wine fridge and a blender, where you prepare all kinds of meals! Distinctly separated from the main open-plan living space is an entertainment area – a cool, casual spot full of colour and funky patterns as well as a touch of local flavour! Here you’ll find a sound system and TV, a bar, comfy beanbags and a day bed.
There are three...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Separated from the incredible fourth beach of Clifton by just a short walkway, Cape Pragtige is in one of the most perfectly private and exclusive locations in the whole city! Set into a perfectly protected cove and right on the lower slopes of Lion’s Head, your location in Clifton is truly hard to beat. The four Clifton beaches are famous for their natural beauty, spectacular scenery and gentle waves year-round and its fourth beach even enjoys Blue Flag status. Across the sublime landscape of Cape Town, there are virtually endless attractions and excursions to visit and join – so you can be sure there’s something for everyone! If you like a little physical activity, and certainly if you like nice views, be sure to head up Table Mountain, you can take the cable car (or a 2 to 3 hour very steep walk!) up to the top, where 2km of paths can be wandered giving you panoramic views of the city and Table Bay. There’s even a restaurant up here for dining with a view! The Table Mountain National Park itself is bursting with fascinating wildlife including ostriches, antelopes and baboons, and of course breath-taking scenery! The Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens make for another fantastic day in nature, with remarkable views and a diverse array of plants, forest and gardens across 528 hectares! Of course, one on the region’s most iconic locations is Boulders Beach, home to a colony of thousands of African penguins which you can watch and admire in their natural habitat, and it’s only around one hour from the villa! And if it’s wildlife you’re after, within around 2 hours of the city you can even go on safari! If you’re a fan of wine you already know South Africa is unmissable – what you might not know is that the Constantia Valley, with some estates dating back to 1685, is the oldest winemaking region in the southern hemisphere! In this exquisite valley, you will find not only vineyards but also countless excellent restaurants to enjoy along the way! As well as wine, Cape Town and its surrounding region are major fruit producers, and you can enjoy some of the freshest, most delicious fruits in the locality.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : 20,000 Rand (approx. £900) charged to client’s credit card by the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 2pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Pool heating charge? : Pool heating is included in the rental price. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Housekeeping included Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays and weekends)