Spectacular 3 bedroom beachfront home
Spectacular home nestled right on the water’s edge of Clifton’s second beach, Cape Oceana is a stunning three-bedroom modern home in one of the city’s most exclusive areas!
Stepping inside, you will immediately appreciate how light and open the villa feels, with two full walls of glass framing these luxurious interiors. At one end is your modern kitchen with bright wood fittings and granite worktops, with a unique window into the main living area so you won’t miss out on a thing as you prepare delicious meals in this fully-equipped space. There’s a dining area right alongside it, and if you draw back the huge set of doors, there’s a second dining area on the terrace where you can dine alfresco with world-class views across the sea and the sparkling silver beach! To the far end of the room, meanwhile, is a lounge, where plush sofas and chairs are gathered around a coffee table, perfect for both socialising and simply...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Located right on the water’s edge of Clifton’s second beach, Cape Oceana is ideally placed to enjoy a little paddling, swimming or simply soaking up the sunshine in a picturesque environment! But what’s more, with a stay in this exclusive, enchanting neighbourhood, you’re just a short drive from both the City Bowl and the V&A Waterfront, perfect for getting out and about to the many stunning sights of the city! Just a little way to the south is Camps Bay where you will find plenty of restaurants, bars and cafes, as well as, of course, more beaches! Meanwhile, just north of the four Clifton beaches and also within walking distance is Bantry Bay and its Sea Point Promenade, ideal for gentle strolling or even jogging, all with the most magnificent views! The iconic V&A Waterfront, a retail and entertainment area right at the foot of Table Mountain, is home to tons of shops, restaurants, markets of all kinds and even both an Aquarium and Marine Museum. It is the starting point for almost all tours, cruises and excursions. Within a short walk of it is the Green Point market, tucked just outside the Green Point Stadium. Visit on Sundays to find locals selling all kinds of authentic arts, craft and curios – just be sure to barter, as they’ll be expecting you to! And why not take a trip up Table Mountain? You can take the cable car (or a 2 to 3 hour very steep walk!) up to the top, where 2km of paths can be wandered giving you panoramic views of the city and Table Bay. There’s even a restaurant up here for dining with a view! The Table Mountain National Park, which comprises several areas of interest along the peninsula, including Cape Hope and Cape Point, is simply bursting with fascinating wildlife including ostriches, antelopes and baboons, and of course breath-taking scenery! The Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens also make for a fantastic day in nature, with remarkable views and a diverse array of plants, forest and gardens across 528 hectares! One on the region’s most iconic locations is Boulders Beach, home to a colony of thousands of African penguins which you can watch and admire in their natural habitat, and it’s only around one hour from the villa! Top tip – head over in September during the breeding season to try catch a glimpse of penguins hatching! Head to the V&A Waterfront to take a tour of Robben Island, the Maximum Security Prison where political prisoners, including Nelson Mandela, were held during the apartheid for an unforgettable day trip. The trip includes not only a tour of the prison itself but also meeting a former political prisoner and a tour of the 575-hectare Island which often includes sightings of penguins! If you’re a fan of wine you already know South Africa is unmissable – what you might not know is that Constantia Valley, with estates dating back to 1685, is the oldest winemaking region in the southern hemisphere! In this exquisite valley you will find not only vineyards but also countless excellent restaurants to enjoy along the way! As well as wine, Cape Town and its surrounding region are major fruit producers and you can enjoy some of the freshest, most delicious fruits around here. As you’d expect, there is also tons of seafood, including yellowtail, cape salmon and kingklip, which are absolutely delicious.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : 20,000 Rand (approx. £900) charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 2pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Internet access? : Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Baby cot and highchair may be available for a fee
- Other 2 : Housekeeping included Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays and weekends)