Villa Biel at Catalunya
In an enviable spot of the Costa Brava, just 200m from the sea lies Villa Biel, a charming house surrounded by a beautiful garden with lots of trees and plants. There is a turquoise private pool with Roman-style steps, perfect for a cooling afternoon swim in peace. The pool has plenty of space for the whole family to enjoy swimming here. Just beyond the villa gardens is Platja de Pals golf course, lined with fragrant pine trees.
The villa is a warm-toned peach, with a balcony on the upper level and porch that looks over the pool and gardens. Inside, the living room is bright and airy, divided into lounge and dining areas. The homely living space has lots of sliding doors that allow plenty of natural light in and plush white sofas to curl upon. Enjoy watching a film on the flat-screen TV or lose yourself in a good book in one of the armchairs. Colourful paintings and ornaments add a dash of personality to the neutral space....
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Perfectly placed in Platja de Pals on the Costa Brava, this villa is just a short stroll to the glittering sea. There are shops and restaurants 500m away, and captivating little towns like Begur and Palafrugell are five and ten minutes' drive away respectively. The villa staff can organise bicycle and motorbike hire, which is popular in the local area. There's plenty of gorgeous nature here and carefully maintained walkways where you can walk along the coast. The Platja de Pals golf resort is a spectacular club and the oldest on the Costa Brava. It is an 18-hole course and hosts many tournaments. The course takes place through a forest of pine trees. The Costa Brava area has an impressive coastline with countless gorgeous beaches - there are so many you could visit a different one each day if you like. The area also has lots of little coves that are perfect for a relaxing swim such as Aiguafreda and Aiguablavel. Platja de Pals beach itself is very wide, with dark golden sand and azure water. It's backed with a lush pine forest and sand dunes. You can indulge in watersports here, such as kitesurfing and windsurfing as well as sports like beach volleyball. One of the most popular beaches for families in the area is Platja del Roco, which is tranquil yet with a buzzing atmosphere. It is very accessible for wheelchair users, as there are walkways and ramps. The beach is also linked to Sa Riera, another captivating beach. Begur - at the heart of Emporda hills - has an ancient castle with a superb view of the hills and medieval buildings from the top. There is a beautiful Old Town to explore here where you can while away an afternoon in the little shops. In Palufragell, a working fishing village with lots of charm, there is a rocky coastline and a lovely atmosphere. The Medes Islands, which is a small archipelago of islets, has some of the best diving in the area. The thriving coral reef is full of exotic marine life - there is a school where you can organise a dive. The islands are part of Baix Ter National Park, a biodiverse area that covers eight towns alongside the Montgrí Massif mountain range. The villa is part of Catalonia, so guests could take a day trip to Girona, which is 55km away. Visit Rambla de la Llibertat, a famous shopping street with boutiques and cute craft and jewellery shops, as well as high street brands. There is a beautiful park called Devesa, surrounded by several rivers - so peaceful for a stroll surrounded by nature. For a spot of culture, visit the Arab Baths from the 12th-century Roman era. The architecture is stunning and well-preserved. Placa de La Independencia is a great spot for a coffee and some people-watching.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit cards details may be requested as guarantee
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday during high season.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : € 0.90 per day and person over 17 years old, max.7 days, not included in the rental price and will need to be paid locally in cash on arrival.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.