Cosy Chalet in Les Deux Alpes
Relax after a day in the snow in this traditional chalet-style lodge, nestled in the middle of the popular family-friendly ski resort of Les Deux Alpes. After all the activity on the slopes, you’ll be grateful for the sauna and covered outdoor heated swimming pool at the chalet – heavenly! A couple of sips of a hot toddy in front of the fireplace and you can share tales of your adventures in the snow with your friends and family in the cosy living area.
The chalet sleeps up to 14 people, across six bedrooms, each with its own toilet and shower room. You can cook up a feast in the well-equipped kitchen, and thanks to the open plan living arrangements, it’s just a short walk away to serve it up at the large dining table for all to enjoy. Then put your feet up in the spacious seating area and relax in front of the fire.
Since you’ll be in the heart of the French Southern Alps, with its well-preserved scenery, you will want...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
This snug chalet is ideally placed in the middle of the resort, nestled in the French Alps. An hour-and-40-minutes' drive from Grenoble's Alpes-Isère Airport, you can immerse yourself in French mountain living and enjoy the snow at this popular winter resort. As you’d imagine, the resort is home to a number of excellent restaurants and bars, where you can enjoy a variety of dishes which all the family will consume with gusto. How about tucking into some traditional tartiflette or fondue-style meals, or some simple pasta? You can stock up on carbs at any time of the day – and most of the restaurants are family friendly too, so no need to worry about bringing your little ones along. If you want to extend your evening, you can choose from one of the many bars or the handful of nightclubs to kick back and enjoy yourselves. The slopes themselves are only a short walk away, but if you want to give your aching limbs a break you can visit the local village of Vénosc. In the winter you’ll have to jump on the cable car for the journey down, which in itself is lots of fun for the children. The resort itself is perfect for skiing, from beginners to experts. There are plenty snow cannons that ensure the pistes are have a good level of snow cover throughout the ski season. There is a 60-acre ski park which plays host to events during the season, including snowboarding competitions. You will also find a bowling alley, discos and nearby ice grotto. If you want to take things a little easier, why not go on one of the popular horse-drawn sled tours or snowscooter tours. You will also find a donkey farm and a suspended aerial footbridge close by, plus a cinema in the resort. So it doesn’t always have to be about the snow.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1500 charged to client’s credit card by the owner or paid in cash to the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Changeover day : Saturday. All other changeover days on request.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights. All other durations on request.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €30 per pet per stay will apply (payable locally).
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Tax : French Visitors Tax payable locally (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Pool heating charge? : Included. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager.
- Other Ts and Cs : Baby equipment (cot, highchair and baby bath) is available for an extra cost and must be requested in advance.