Cosy Traditional Chalet in Les Deux Alpes
Nestled in the popular ski resort of Les Deux Alpes, this cosy traditional-style chalet is the ideal spot to relax after a day in the snow. With its cosy pine interiors and heated pool, kick back and recharge your batteries, ready for another day in the French mountains.
This stylish self-catered chalet has five bedrooms, sleeping up to 14 people. Each has its own bathroom and toilet too. Spread out over two floors, there is plenty of space to relax, most notably in the spacious open-plan communal living area, with its fireplace and expansive sofa. Tastefully decorated throughout, it’s the ideal place to chill out with friends and family after expending energy in the mountains. After a day on the slopes, you’ll want to loosen up those muscles, so jump into the outdoor heated pool – or unwind in the chalet’s own private sauna. And there’s always the property’s large wooden terrace to relax on and watch the world go by too....
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Chalet Le Poirer is perfectly placed in the midst of Les Deux Alpes, opposite the amenities and ski shops. The traditional wooden chalet is part of this purpose-built resort, popular with British skiers, an hour-and-40-minutes' drive from Grenoble’s Alpes- Isère Airport. The French Alps have been popular with skiers for decades, so the area is well equipped to cater for visitors of all abilities. Les Deux Alpes boasts a high altitude ski area in the Alps and usually there's a good chance of guaranteed snow throughout the season. There are a wide variety of ski runs (most above the treeline) which are served by a network of ski lifts, as well as a glacier and world-famous snow park. In addition to the skiing, you can also indulge in a variety of activities, including paragliding and if you’re brave enough, a walk along a suspended aerial footbridge offering memorable views across the Écrins mountain range. You could also view the scenery from a horse-drawn sled or snowscooter on one of the popular tours that run from the Les Deux Alpes. In the resort, you can find all that you need for your stay – banks, pharmacies, bakeries and mini supermarkets. A cinema is also open during the winter months, with a range of popular movies being screened. The resort has a great selection of restaurants, serving anything from takeaway pizza and burgers, to typical French cuisine and dishes from around the world. Most of them are family friendly too. If you’re looking to make a night of it, there are entertaining bars and nightclubs in the resort. The nearby village of Vénosc is a real treat to visit. Its cobbled lanes are peppered with craft shops and restaurants – the perfect contrast to the thrill of the slopes. And it’s accessible via a fun cable car during the winter months.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1500 charged to client’s credit card by the owner or paid in cash to the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Changeover day : Saturday. All other changeover days on request.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights. All other durations on request.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €30 per pet per stay will apply (payable locally).
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Tax : French Visitors Tax payable locally (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover winter sports, potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the chalet.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Pool heating charge? : Included. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager.
- Other Ts and Cs : Baby equipment (cot, highchair and baby bath) is available for an extra cost and must be requested in advance.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking