Charming Cosy 2 Bedroom Villa with Countryside Views in Altea
Villa Estornell is a charming, cosy, 2-bedroom property, ideal for small families. Located in a quiet, sunny position, in a residential area, only a couple of kilometres away from the sea, the villa offers a tranquil retreat away in the sunshine.
Furnished in a relaxed, modern style throughout, Villa Estornell is a comfortable, home away from home. The spacious, open-plan living/dining room is light and airy, with access directly onto the terrace, this space is ideal for socialising as a group, watching some TV and taking breaks inside when you’ve had too much sun! The kitchen is fully equipped for your use, so you can whip up a picnic to take to the beach or make some lunch to enjoy on the terrace, overlooking the pool. The comfortable, bright, bedrooms are also all on this floor, with two double bedrooms, one of which offers an en-suite and there is a further separate bathroom.
Outside, Villa Estornell offers...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Altea is, without doubt, one of the most charming towns to be found on Spain’s ‘White Coast’, located in the region of Alicante on the Costa Blanca. The town is just 11 kilometres north of Benidorm, yet the two resorts are worlds apart. Altea is similar to other Costa Blanca towns in that it has a new and an old neighbourhood. The old section is perched on top of a hill from where you will find really spectacular views. All in all, Altea is a pretty town, popular with both holidaymakers and those fortunate enough to be able to live in the area; it has a slowly growing community of multinational expatriates. The beautiful blue-and-white tiled church dome peeking out among the glistening white houses in Altea’s old town has become an icon of the Costa Blanca. Sitting between the busy resort of Benidorm to the south and Calpe with its majestic Ifach rock to the north, Altea is a beautiful little resort to explore the 200 kilometres of the Costa Blanca coastline and its mountains. Although Altea is just 10 kilometres from Benidorm, it is a world apart in terms of its beauty, culture and visitors. It’s much quieter for a start and appeals to people seeking a tranquil holiday amid beautiful scenery. There are two main areas – along the beach and up in the old town. Although it’s certainly no longer a tiny little fishing village, Altea is still more traditional and smaller than some of the other resorts you’ll find on the Costa Blanca. Visitors gravitate towards it mainly because of the lovely old town, quieter beaches and the port area. It has 6 km of coast, which is not as sandy as a number of the other locations on the Costa Blanca. Basically, you need to be aware before you go there that the beaches are pebbly. The two main beaches which are most accessible from the town are Playa de Cap Blanch and Playa de la Roda. The latter can be found below the old quarter and the former in the south of the town. Wandering along its coast, you’ll discover mainly small beaches, which tend to be a combination of pebbles and sand. High cliffs split the coastline into coves, and near the harbour is the beach of Pueblo Macarat. Also about 4km from Altea is Playa del Albir.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit cards details may be requested as guarantee
- Arrival time : 4 - 7 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.