Beautiful 2 Bedroom Villa with Stunning Architectural Design & Sea Facing Balcony
Located on the Greek Island of Lefkas, also known as Lefkada, and renowned for its sheer cliffs and turquoise waters, is Villa Geo. This beautifully designed two-bedroom property accommodates up to 6 guests and features modern amenities such as private pool, TV room with sofa bed, and jacuzzi bath; all paired with stunning architectural design in a charming rural setting. The entrance to Villa Geo is shared with another property, but once inside the gates that lead you past olive trees and pretty gardens, your detached villa has its own private spaces, ensuring a quiet and relaxing stay.
Upon arrival, guests will be impressed by this two-storey terracotta-coloured building with its garden terrace, sea-facing balcony, and beautiful private pool. Guests enter at the first floor and into the open plan kitchen area which features a marble-topped breakfast bar, exposed ceiling beams, and stone-tiled floor. The decor is fresh and...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Geo is situated on the Greek island of Lefkas, an area renowned for its natural beauty. The area is particularly popular with hikers, and those wishing to explore the island will discover waterfalls, pine forests and mountain peaks. Lefkas is unique in that is connected to the mainland, making it an ideal destination for those who want to venture further than the island itself. The capital of the island is Lefkada Town, a quaint area rich in unique architecture and cultural attractions. Here visitors can enjoy viewing collections at the archaeological museum or the post byzantine art picture gallery in the public library. There are many stunning old churches featuring unique pieces of woodcarving and icons, and along the seafront you will find some of the best tavernas and restaurants on the island all serving authentic local cuisine. The closest beaches to Villa Geo are also among the most beautiful; Agios Ioannis with its incredible views, warm breezes and clear sparkling waters is small, but tranquil and away from the tourist noise. An extension of Agios Ioannis is Gyra; a long and narrow strip of beach that has formed in front of the lagoons of Lefkada Town, ending near the castle of Agia Mavra to the east. This beach features coarse sand and pebbles and is not organised with sunbeds and beach umbrellas like some of the other beaches. However, there is a nice beach bar here that operates during the summer months, and unlike breezier Agios Ioannis, Gyra is calm with no waves because it faces the mainland instead of the open sea. Located close to the villa is the pretty fishing village of Lygia, which is well worth a visit if you are in the area. In Lygia is a small fishing port where yachts moor, and around the harbour, there are exquisite fish tavernas, cafes, and restaurants. You’ll also find markets here selling all manner of fresh local produce, as well as bakeries and gift shops. The village, once known for its salt production, has a small pebble beach, and nearby are several other beaches, which are very quiet and unspoilt.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £150 charged to client’s credit card before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : Check time is between 16:00 - 20:00
- Departure time : Checkout by 10:00
- Energy costs included? : Electricity is included in the price up to 80KWH / week. More than 80 KWH the cost is 0.20 Euros / KWH.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including pool towels.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Extra cleaning and linen change can be booked at €50 a time. Please book before arrival.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a supplement of €50/stay per pet will apply (paid locally).
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : On arrival the following is provided 3 tablets of dishwasher detergent and three of washing machine detergent, hand soap, dishwashing liquid, 3 bin bags, 1 bottle of drinking water, olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, napkins, coffee sticks, sugar sticks, tea bags, 2 rolls of toilet paper in every bathroom.
- Internet access? : Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.
- Tax : EOT Licence number 0831K91000426101
- Other 2 : - For a group of 7 persons, ONE child up to 13 years old stays free of charge.
- - For a group of 8 persons, ONE child up to 13 years old stays free of charge.