Rustic 3 Bedroom Villa in Beautiful Unspoilt Countryside on Lefkas with Pool & Guest House
Set in the beautiful unspoilt Greek countryside on the island of Lefkas is Villa Metron, a rustic stone-built three-bedroom property, complete with private pool and guest house that accommodates a further two guests. Featuring amenities such as jacuzzi bath, veranda and air conditioning, as well as exposed beams, locally handmade rugs and antique furniture, Villa Metron fuses contemporary luxury style with traditional Greek design.
With its flat roof, stone exterior, and little green wooden shutters, Villa Metron oozes country charm. Enclosed within its own private garden area with quiet courtyard and potted plants, the villa is secluded and peaceful. Guests here have their own private pool, as well as sun loungers, and a built-in bbq to enjoy. Once you’ve prepared your al -fresco meal, you’ll be able to enjoy it in the outside dining area on the veranda, shaded by a beautiful mulberry tree, while looking out over the...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
The beautiful Greek Island of Lefkas (also known as Lefkada) is situated on the west coast and is connected to the mainland by a long causeway and floating bridge. The island offers spectacular scenery, from forested mountains to the glittering turquoise Ionian Sea. Near the entrance of the island, visitors will discover the Castle of Agia Mavra, built in the 14th century to protect the island’s capital from potential invasions. Having undergone several renovations, including by the Venetians in the 15th century, the castle is well-preserved and within the fortress, visitors can also admire the beautiful Church of Agia Mavra. Lefkas is well-known for its beautiful beaches, impressive coves and turquoise waters. Among the most beautiful are Egremni, Kathisma, and Porto Katsiki - loved for its golden sands and fascinating landscape, making it one of the island’s major attractions. The Dimossari Waterfalls are also a local sight you’ll want to experience while you are visiting, a little paradise of greenery that’s perfect for a refreshing dip on a hot day, or for something a little more cultural stop off at the church of Agios Ioannis Antzoussis, a tiny whitewashed chapel that dates back to the 16th century and is one of the oldest churches in Lefkas. A stroll around the capital of Lefkas; Lefkada Town, will enchant guests who will delight in its cheerful and welcoming atmosphere, small harbour, and marina lined with restaurants, cafes and bars. The town still bears the marks of the earthquakes that shook its shores in 1867 and again in 1948 and nearly destroyed the entire island, and as such the new constructions covered in colourful sheets of metal offer an interesting aspect.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £150 charged to client’s credit card before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : Check time is between 16:00 - 20:00
- Departure time : Checkout by 10:00
- Energy costs included? : Electricity is included in the price up to 80KWH / week. More than 80 KWH the cost is 0.20 Euros / KWH.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including pool towels.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Extra cleaning and linen change can be booked at €50 a time. Please book before arrival.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €50/stay per pet will apply (paid locally).
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : On arrival the following is provided 3 tablets of dishwasher detergent and three of washing machine detergent, hand soap, dishwashing liquid, 3 bin bags, 1 bottle of drinking water, olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, napkins, coffee sticks, sugar sticks, tea bags, 2 rolls of toilet paper in every bathroom.
- Internet access? : Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.
- Tax : EOT Licence number 0831K91000426101