Regine Farmhouse at
Nestled on the West of the quiet jewel in the Mediterranean’s crown, Gozo, sits the prettily authentic stone-built farmhouse, Regine Farmhouse.
Six guests can be accommodated across three bedrooms and three bathrooms, in a sedate home brimming with original features, cooling local stone, timeless architecture and stylish outdoor living spaces.
The interiors at this sedate home feature many original touches, including spiral stone staircase, exposed stonework and original timber beams. Striking just the right note between the stylish restoration and original structure, this unique home brims with personal verve and style. Comfortable, home-like and unforgettable, it features separate nooks for tranquil family living, sleek open-plan spaces, a wood-burning stove, slick top-grade fittings and appliances, all finessed in the most genteel style.
Ambient, elegant, yet so natural and understated, guests will...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Regine Farmhouse is nestled just outside San Lawrenz, a charming traditional village in western Gozo just inland of the geological attractions of Dwejra Bay and next to the Ta’ Dbiegi Craft Village. San Lawrenz is set on a hilly piece of terrain, and the picturesque village has succeeded in retaining its traditional, rural lifestyle despite its growing tourist infrastructure. Malta’s sister island, Gozo offers a quieter and less commercial pace of life, with intriguing heritage and stunning natural beauty. Accessible via ferry (25-minute crossings every 45 minutes from the northernmost tip of Malta), the island covers an area of only 26² miles, with a population of 37,000. It retains its local, island charm, and is known for friendly locals and wonderful seafood. Brimming with authentic local village life, original fishing villages and local crafts and endless stretches of coastline with clear, calm waters, it is a haven from the pace of modern life and the bustle of crowds. From the historical gems in Xaghra (east coast of the island), such as the intriguing UNESCO World Heritage Ġgantija temple complex, (dating from as early as 3600BC), to the Ta’ Kola Windmill restored eighteenth-century windmill to the citadel and visitor’s centre in the capital, Victoria (also known as Rabat), Gozo is a relatively undiscovered gem in the Mediterranean. The rolling countryside and rugged coastline are peppered with baroque churches, limestone buildings and old stone farmhouses. The clear calm waters offer excellent diving conditions, boat excursions across the Archipelago, while Victoria greets visitors with flower-filled piazzas for people-watching as well as the sublime Villa Rundle Gardens. Steeped in mythology, Gozo is thought to be the legendary Calypso’s island of Homer’s Odyssey: it remains pretty, rural, green and full of local flavour, setting the scene for a memory-making trip at a pace apart from modern life.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : There is no damage deposit, however guests should be aware that they are fully resonsible for any loss or damaged caused during their stay.
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Energy costs are included, except air-conditioning which is operated with 1 and 2 euro coins (€1 can last up to 1 hour)
- Internet access? : The property has complimentary Wi-fi connection. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights from mid-July to mid-September. 4 nights otherwise
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Tax : The ecotax is €0.50/night for all guests over 18 years of age, capped at €5/person per stay. To be paid on arrival
- Other Ts and Cs : One cot is provided free of charge. Second cot and highchairs are €5/day per item