Fabulous 4 Bedroom Family Villa Close to Beach
Gennadi is perhaps one of the most beautiful villages in Rhodes; a real Greek village with all the charm and friendliness that Greece has to offer, a little bit of paradise. Villa Erinna is a fabulous property with accommodation for up to 8 guests, perfect for large families with children or anyone in need of accommodation without too many steps. The inside of the property is barrier-free; the only steps at the villa are the six as you enter the building from the beautifully paved courtyard.
From the courtyard, you enter into a bright open-plan area with a large lounge, the sofas arranged around an open fire and satellite TV, a fully fitted kitchen and dining area. The bedrooms are also accessed from this area.
There are four beautiful double rooms all with blackout blinds – one with an en-suite shower room, two with doors opening onto the terrace and one with twin beds, ideal for small children. There is also a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
If you are looking for a quiet beach with inviting clear water and unspoiled views, it is here on your doorstep. The stunning Gennadi beach is a part of a seemingly endless stretch of a mix of sand and pebbles that goes on as far as the eye can see. Kiotari beach only 4km from Gennadi, really an extension of Gennadi beach offers magical and slightly different holiday activities. Kiotaris Rocking Horse Ranch is a hidden gem; quirky, quaint stables offering treks for absolute beginners and experienced riders. Take a guided trek through the forest, down onto the beach and even into the sea! Or the ultimate romantic experience a 2-hour sunset trek - out of this world. They even offer transport from your villa. Or, why not hire a glass-bottomed boat, your crew will love seeing the fish swim underneath them and be fascinated at the other sea creatures they see. Lindos town, 22km away, is so very beautiful and most definitely worth a visit. A hillside village of brilliant white houses, mosaic lined streets, small shops - some of which are in tunnels cut into the rock! It’s hard not to notice the ancient Acropolis when visiting. It rises above sea level, situated on a cliff over 100 meters high, all the paved streets that are dotted with traders, lead to the Acropolis. To get up to the Acropolis, you need to negotiate a steep stepped footpath, however, there is another way - you can ride on a donkey to the top of the hill. The donkeys line up like taxis inside the rock to keep out of the heat of the day. At the top of the Acropolis, you will find a real treasure - the temple of the goddess Athena Linda. It looks exactly the way we envisage the ancient ruins of temples, the tall white columns glistening in the sun. One of the most beautiful religious sites of the island, Moni Thari Monastery, is located near the village of Laerma 25km away. It is hidden in the dense forest, and it may not be noticed from the road. During its construction in the 12th and 13th centuries, there was a high threat of piracy, so it was hidden this way. Inside the main church of the monastery, you can find beautiful frescos of great historical value from the Middle Ages. Although there are no official tours around the monastery, some of the monks who live here are happy to talk about the site’s history.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Not requested. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean in the same condition as on their arrival.
- Arrival time : 10am
- Departure time : 4pm
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : The property has complimentary Wi-fi connection. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that on occasions, in Greece, extremes in weather can cause water and/ or electric supply to be cut or reduced. Services are normally restored as soon as possible.
- Other 2 : In Greece the plumbing system is not designed to have paper and sanitary items flushed down the lavatory. In these cases a bathroom bin is provided.