Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to the internet. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Facci Lazzo is nestled in its own parkland in an off-beat part of Southern Tuscany, an hour and fifteen minutes south east of Siena, and just over an south of Arezzo. This dwelling is just two kilometres from the medieval village of Castiglioncello del Trinoro, overlooking the picturesque Val d’Orcia, in the province of Siena. This region is famed for its Etruscan and Medieval villages, churches and monuments, traditional way of live and local cheeses and pastas, offering a taste of authentic Tuscany. Just nine kilometres from Facci Lazzo, wildlife lovers can enjoy the Pietraporciana Nature reserve - a green oasis between Sarteano and Chianciano known for its striking beech trees and wildlife. Well worth a visit, Sarteano offers a majestic castle that can be reached via a walk through a giardino della pace (peace garden) to the stunning views at the summit. The ancient city of Chiusi (17 km distance), has a charming historical centre and is known for its pici (handmade pasta), while the graceful, Renaissance hilltop town of Montepuliciano is an exquisitely romantic town, famous for its wine, which is sublime when washed down with wild boar pasta. Pienza is set amid sweeping Tuscan hills, and is widely known as the ‘ideal city of the Renaissance,’ with historical buildings at every turn and stunning views. The Pieve di Corsignano is a romanesque church with three naves and ancient origins in the 7th century. This stunning city is also know for its cacio (cheese) - the pecorino of Pienza is made from sheep's milk and known worldwide. Why not visit the renowned Chianti district for a spot of wine tasting, or visit Siena for the famous Palio horse race during the summer season, whilst Arezzo, the region’s capital offers open piazzas, endless history and delectable dining.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1500 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : After 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 am.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, plus weekly change for stays longer than one week.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €25 per pet per week will apply (payable locally).
- Changeover day : Flexible around Easter and Christmas, Saturday during all other periods.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights. All other durations on request.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately April to October. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Pool heating charge? : Extra cost, payable locally.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are not allowed.