Beachfront Villa with Pool and Views of the Atlantic Ocean.
This beautiful villa is one of the few properties right on the beach - just five steps and you’ll have your toes in the sand. The sprawling garden stretches right out to the coast, with several spots to take in the exquisite view of the Atlantic Ocean.
Sun umbrellas and loungers are placed here for maximum relaxation. There are exotic palm trees and vibrant flowers dotted around the garden, which is surrounded by a wall for maximum privacy. There is a stunning oval-shaped pool, where you can enjoy the gorgeous view as you swim peacefully. A raised platform behind the pool provides an additional space to soak up the sun.
The interiors of the villa are fresh and airy throughout, with lots of natural light. The living room is chic and cosy, with a grey corner sofa, several plush armchairs and a geometric-printed rug. There is a glossy white coffee table and a television, while framed art and beautiful woven...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
With its enviable position right by the sea, this villa is perfect for those in need of a relaxing break. It's less than 10 minutes' drive to the town of Baiona and 1.5km from Mougás, a charming village home to the Pozas de Mougás - natural waterfalls hidden within a lush forest setting. There are also 4000-year old petroglyphs here from the Roman era. Baiona is a popular holiday spot for locals - take a walk around the charming fishing town and walk to Cape Sillero lighthouse for a great view of the coast. Baiona is famous for its many traditional fresh seafood brasseries. The villa is within the Oia area, which stretches along the coast with lots of greenery, where wild horses roam among the mountains. Close to Portugal, this area has the Fortalera de Monterreal, a fortress that is shrouded in pine trees and contains lots of ruins. There is a superb hiking trail that takes about 40 minutes to complete - perfect for the whole family. Horse riding is a popular activity here - sign up for a lesson and go cantering through the countryside with an instructor. Take a trip to Ruta Maxica de Oia, a lovely park with nature trails, waterfalls and a rocky landscape. There are 10 natural viewpoints in this park, so take a walk and enjoy the view. Playa America is one of the most well-known beaches in the area, with powdery golden sand and all the usual amenities. It's great for a stroll, stopping off at beach bars and cafes along the way. For some dazzling white sand beaches with crystalline water, take a trip to the Cies islands. Part of Galicia National Park, the islands of Monteagudo, Faro and San Marino are only accessible by ferry. Advance booking is recommended, as only a limited number of people can visit the islands each day for conservation reasons. The most famous beach is Rodas, but there are several other postcard-worthy shorelines to explore. Guests can also go hiking and camp overnight on the islands. For those who want to experience a buzzing Galician city, take a day trip to youthful, lively Vigo. Get amazing 360-degree views of the city from the Castro Fortress, which was built in the 17th century to guard Vigo from intruders. Vigo is also famous for fresh seafood, thanks to its busy fish market. Oysters are a speciality and caught in the local Estuary - head to the street known as Rua de las Ostras to locals to sample some.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €150 to be paid in cash upon arrival
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 11.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking & Vaping is not permitted inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.