Cheerful 4 Bedroom Hillside Villa With Pool in Glorious Countryside of Benimeit
<div>Villa Benimeit is a delightful and cheerful 4 bedroom villa situated on a hillside in the glorious countryside at Benimeit, 3.8km from the centre of Moraira and 2.3km from the beach. Its fabulous position offers wonderful views out to sea and of the surrounding natural area. The villa is very private, ensuring your seclusion and relaxation.
<div>Moraira is an old-fashioned charmer and a jewel on the Costa Brava. It is unspoilt, without high risers and has a beautiful coastline made up of sandy and rocky beaches and intimate coves. Moraira has an impressive marina full of colourful and deluxe boats and a buzzy nightlife with tourists visiting the wonderful fish restaurants and chic bars. The cobbled streets, market squares and palm-lined avenues are great for an evening stroll and boast many quaint restaurants serving delicious cuisine. Moraira’s busy Friday...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
<div>Villa Benimeit is situated on the hillside 3.8km from Moraira. It is 2.3km from Cala Andrago beach and 3.8km from the fabulous Blue Flag Ampolla Beach. Playa de l’Ampollo is a family-friendly with an inflatable water playground, fun pedalos with slides going into the water, volleyball and a playground at the back of the beach. </div> <div></div> <div>The other beaches around Moraira are Portet Beach which is often considered to be the most picturesque, Platgetes Beach which is made up of a sandy bay and rocky shelves, Cala Moraig which sits at the bottom of steep cliffs and Cala Portitxolet which is small and hidden and made up mostly of rocky ledges. There is an impressive balcony at the top of the steps at Cala Portitxolet with fantastic views. </div> <div></div> <div>Moraira’s marina is very swanky with some amazing restaurants specialising in fish. It is very buzzy in the evenings. Moraira is very pretty with trees and plants everywhere. Golf fans will be delighted with the Ifach golf course which is situated in Moraira on a country estate. The challenging course boasts magnificent sea and mountain views as well as superb manicured greens. </div> <div></div> <div>Calpe is very popular for a visit. It is famed for the towering Rock of Ifach which rises almost sheer above the sea at 332m. Most visitors want to climb to the top and take some photographs. Calpe has a wonderful mix of old Valencian culture and fabulous modern tourist facilities. It is a town rich in history with Iberian tribe remains Romans whose main activity was drying and salting fish and Christians and Moors who lived peacefully for a time but were subjected to pirate attacks during the 14th to 17th centuries. There is a narrow-gauge railway that runs from Alicante through to Denia which is a good way of enjoying the coastline. </div> <div></div> <div>You will taste some delicious cuisine in this area. There are a number of Michelin listed or rated restaurants in Moraira. The cuisine is rich in fresh fish and dishes such as paella Valenciana, arroz negro (black rice) and arroz a banda (fish and rice stew). If you have a sweet tooth, then you will enjoy the local pastries and desserts including jijona ice-cream which is made with the almonds from the region. </div>
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €400 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday during high season.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.