Secluded 3 Bedroom Villa with Pool in Catalunya
<div>The lovely 3 bedrooms Villa Aneto is situated just 1km from Tamariu’s wonderful beach in Aigua Gelida. The villa is secluded and peaceful with a very attractive, mature garden. The views from the terraces are very special and fabulously green against the brilliant blue sky. The villa can sleep up to 8 guests if you use both sets of bunk beds in the children’s bedroom.
<div>Aigua Gelida is very peaceful and a great place to relax. Its own little cove is popular during the summer, especially for snorkelling. The beach of Tamariu is busier with watersports on offer as well as quaint cafes and restaurants. This area is classy and upmarket. Many residents of Barcelona have holiday homes here. Only 5km away is the fabulous chichi town of Begur which is renowned for its wonderful architecture, ambience and gastronomic offerings.
<div>Villa Aneto is...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
<div>Villa Aneto is situated in an outstanding, glamorous area of the Costa Brava, within very easy reach of idyllic coves, amazing restaurants and pretty, historic villages. Aigua Gelida and Tamariu are perfect for a family holiday. The area is upmarket, attractive and peaceful. Busier towns such as Begur and Girona are not far away. There is plenty of hiking, cycling and watersports for active guests. Tamariu hosts the Festival of Tamariu on 15 August with watermelon launching, Habaneras singing, a foam party and a clown who performs for the children. </div> <div>You can take a walk from Tamariu over the stunning cliffs to the nearby pretty village of Llafranc following the famous Camino de Ronda hiking route. Llafranc was a favourite haunt of Salvador Dali and is very popular with the rich and famous. You will pass the lovely 19th century Sant Sebastia lighthouse on the way. Further on from Llafranc is Calella de Palafrugell which again has a wonderful ambience and will provide you will Instragrammable photos. The botanical gardens at Cap Roig are fantastic. Outdoor summer concerts are held there with famous artists. Palafrugell has an absolutely massive wine warehouse, a local landmark called Grau, which is a great place to stock up. </div> <div>Begur is an astonishing Medieval village with cobbled streets and whitewashed houses draping the hillside below the ruins of its stone castle. Children are cherished and welcomed by the Catalans. Begur is entirely pedestrianised and makes for a lovely day out. The restaurants serve incredible food, especially seafood. The town of La Bisbal is home to a ceramic industry about 15 minutes from Begur. It’s a great visit for ceramic lovers and anyone wanting to buy a reminder of their holiday. </div> <div>Wine lovers will love this part of the Costa Brava. The Emporda region produces many delicious wines from the vineyards nestled between the Pyrenees and the Mediterranean Sea. A native grape of the region is ‘Garnacha of the Emporda’ with which a naturally sweet wine is produced. Another original sweet wine of the area is the Moscatel. There are many wine festivals, or you can visit some of the wineries for tastings. The Mas Geli vineyard in Pals makes six different organic wines.</div>
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit cards details may be requested as guarantee
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Please notice that there is no internet connection in this property.
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Changeover day : Friday during high season.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : The tenants will need to pay a tourist tax of €0,90 per person per night for over 16's, not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to the supplier.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Cot and high chair available under request for an extra cost of €40 per item per week.