Modern Glass Villa with an Impressive Ocean View
Approved by Greek Tourism Organisation with license number: 1106709
Villa is a 200 m2 residence situated in the southern coastal area of Triopetra in the prefecture of Rethymno. The villa has impressive ocean views of the Libyan sea and can accommodate 9 guests in beds and up to 10 if necessary. It is the perfect setting for a seaside escape just for you and your loved ones to enjoy, situated in southern Crete only a few minutes by foot to Small Triopetra beach. The villa is the perfect choice for big families, a group of friends as it offers privacy and independence within your group.
Entering the main level of the building there is an open plan area consisting of the living room with a 32”satellite HDTV, the indoor dining area and a fully equipped kitchen of top quality fixtures. The living room offers an energy fireplace and a sofa with a pull out bed.
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Outdoor Dining Area
First Aid Kit
Children's Books and Toys
Located in Triopetra, South Coast of Rethymno in walking distance to natural Triopetra beach with crystal clear water and very good traditional tavern. Nearest amenities are all located within 20 minute drive.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- · Enjoy the villa as you would your own home.
- · A holiday advisor and the property manager as well as the owner are available to respond to any guest inquiries during their stay.
- · Security Deposit: € 250
- · Heating of the Pool: € 35 per day
- · The A/C units must not be left running with doors open as it may cause damage to the unit as well as possible interrupted operation during your stay.
- · The total number of guests staying at the property may not exceed the number of sleeping places specified.
- · People other than the guests that reserved the villa may not stay overnight in the villa.
- · Guests are responsible to ensure that the property is left in a reasonable condition of cleanliness and in the same condition of repair as upon arrival.
- · In the unlikely event of an accidental damage during your stay, please advise the owner and/or property manager so there can be a mediated resolution and replacement of the damage.
- · There is absolutely no smoking indoors. Smoking is allowed in outdoor areas; the guest must be mindful not to pollute the pool and/or surrounding areas with the cigarettes.
- · Guests shall allow the owner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. The owner shall exercise this right of access with a reasonable notice to the guests unless there is an emergent life & safety situation such as fire.