Superb 4 Bedroom Sea View with With Pool
A sea-view villa with a real wow factor, that sleeps 8. Villa Makaria is a spectacular place to stay when you’re on Rhodes’ east coast. Between Kolympia and Faliraki, you will find Afandou, where Villa Makaria occupies a breath-taking location; complete with private pool, terrace and landscaped gardens.
The outdoor spaces at this villa are inviting and invigorating, with the fresh sea breeze and near-constant sunshine likely to prove irresistible. There is a covered area with dining table, chairs and barbecue, as well as a comfortable seating area, while sun loungers and armchairs line up poolside. The 9m x 4m pool is a pleasure at any time and looks particularly beautiful when lit at night.
Patio doors take you from the terrace to the interior living space, which offers flat screen TV with satellite channels and a surround sound music system. You have comfy sofas in this light and spacious area, as well as a dining...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Situated between Lindos and Rhodes town and just a 5 minute drive from the blue flag awarded beach of Afantou. The Anthony Quinn bay is just 2 miles away. Hugely popular as a tourist destination, Rhodes is an island with more than its fair share of natural beauty and landmark sights. The town of Rhodes, a 10 mile drive, is as good a place to start as any and lies on the northern tip of the island. A walk along the medieval walls of the Old Town will offer you some beautiful views, accessible from the must-see Palace of the Grand Masters. Part of a World Heritage Site, this is also the location of a fine museum which offers the chance to familiarise yourself with Rhodian history, extending as far back as the 3rd century BC. Another museum worth checking out is the Museum of Modern Greek Art, with an eclectic collection only rivalled by Athens. The New Town area is visually appealing itself, with an Art Deco influence present in much of its architecture. Mandráki harbour is the home of Evangelismós Cathedral, where you can find some impressive frescoes. The Lindos Acropolis is as spectacular as the coastal views it enjoys, and worth seeing. Down the coast, you also have resorts such as Ammoudes, Kolympia and, perhaps best-known, Faliraki. While its reputation may precede it, this is not the hedonism capital it once was. A children’s water-park and the beautiful Anthony Quinn Bay may tempt you there during the day, and an aquarium and scuba-diving school also embrace the aquatic theme. At the very southern tip of the island, Prasonisi’s location – dividing the Aegean and the Mediterranean – is considered prime wind-surfing territory. But if that sounds a little too exhilarating, Rhodes’ more sedate attractions like the Valley of the Butterflies, numerous wineries and the seven springs of the wonderfully scenic Epta Piges nature reserve, will provide just as pleasant a day out. <div></div>
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : 16:00 or later
- Departure time : 10:00 or earlier
- Energy costs included? : Energy costs are included in the price of this property
- Security deposit : A security deposit isn't required at this property. If there is any damage or breakages during your stay you will be liable for the cost.
- Linen & towels included? : Linen, towels and pool towels are included in the rental charge
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking is not allowed inside the property
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : The minimum stay is 6 nights
- Security deposit : This property doesn't require a security deposit. You will be liable for any damage or breakages during your stay.