Elegant Riverside Estate across River Severn
This stunning riverside Estate offers the perfect group retreat. River Severn Mansion offers the ideal space for hen and stag parties, birthday parties, family celebrations and friend’s get-togethers! Boasting beautifully furnished rooms and breath-taking views, along with an indoor, heated swimming pool and a games room, there is something for everyone to enjoy! Set in half an acre of land, the property benefits from views across the River Severn, such that you can enjoy views of the surfers riding the Severn Bore and the calming sounds of water.
The River Severn Mansion is approached via a graveled driveway, with electric gates and security, there is ample off-road parking for the whole group. On approach, the house offers a quintessential charm and elegance and as you step through the front door the warm atmosphere of the property continues to be evident. You can choose to cook for yourselves or be catered for whilst...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Bathtub: Separate Tub and Shower
Outdoor Dining Area
The River Severn Mansion Estate is located about 5 miles from Gloucester. Set in half an acre of land, the property benefits from beautiful views across the River Severn. The house is approached via a gravelled driveway, with electric gates and security, there is ample off-road parking for the whole group, with space for up to 20 cars. The rustic Red Lion pub is located nearby, should you wish to pop out for a pint during your stay. Also in the nearby area you will find, Cheltenham Racecourse, Chepstow Racecourse, Gloucester Rugby Club and fantastic places for outdoor activities such as climbing, mountain biking, kayaking and paintballing! For children visiting, there is also Go Ape nearby, the Cotswolds water park and Birdland, so there is plenty to keep you busy and entertained should you decided to leave the River Severn Mansion. The nearest train station is Gloucester and Bristol and Birmingham airports are only about an hour’s drive from the property. The property itself offers a tranquil and peaceful setting, where the highest levels of noise come from the river waters! With a picturesque garden and river views there is really no need to leave the property at all! Guests can fish from the river bank; however, you will need a rod licence which is easy to obtain from the post office. The house is excellently located for watching the famous Severn Bore, so make sure you check the tide times during your stay. This fabulous location offers something for the whole group, an ideal retreat for friends and loved ones.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £2000 to be paid prior to arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure (£2500 for stag & hen do's)
- Arrival time : 3pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Please note that there will be an additional charge of £200 for end of stay cleaning which is payable on check-out
- Internet access? : Yes, Wi-Fi is included in the rental price
- Pool heating charge? : Please note that there is an additional charge of £400 for pool heating for 2-nights and £500 for a week. Please request at time of booking if you require this.
- Changeover day : Any
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 2-night minimum stay, this may be increased across peak dates
- Pets welcome? : Yes £35 for weekends and £70 for a week per dog. Up to 4 dog max. allowed at the property
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking
- Other Ts and Cs : The hot tubs can be hired for an additional charge of £400 for a 7-night stay or £250 for a 2-night weekend stay. Please enquire at time of booking.