Amazing 3 Bedroom Modern Villa Nestled on Pelion Mountainside in Thessaly Viewing Aegean Sea
Nestled on the Pelion mountainside in the southeastern part of Thessaly, central Greece, you’ll discover Villa Peleus Mountain; a stunning three-bedroom property that accommodates up to 6 guests. Thoroughly modern throughout and featuring incredibly beautiful decor and design, the villa comes complete with private pool and outdoor shower, outside dining area, and panoramic views of the glittering Aegean sea.
The ground floor features an open-plan layout and consists of living, kitchen and dining areas. The entire floor is contemporary in style and draws from a colour palette of creams, woods, and natural tones. There are portions of exposed brickwork and floors made from African wood, which perfectly complement the industrial-influenced design of the lamps and light fittings, as well as the wooden-framed mirrors, and staircase. The sofas and coffee table of a light coloured rattan framework are made cosy and inviting by their...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
The Mount Pelion peninsula of Magnesia is one of the most beautiful regions in Greece, with stunning landscapes and incredible beaches. The mountain itself is rich with vegetation from olives and pines to apple orchards, and provides some of the best hiking trails in the country. An ideal holiday destination all year round, thanks to being a prime skiing location, and unrivalled in the summer when it comes to a family beach holiday in the sun. Pelion is home to many beautiful villages, all of which ooze charm and offer quaint cafes and tavernas, monasteries, markets selling locally sourced produce, and wineries. Some of the best beaches in Pelion are found on the northeast coast, including Agios Ioannis, well-equipped for families with its sunbed and umbrella hire, soft sand and crystal blue waters. Mylopotamos is another well worth a visit if you are holidaying in the region, a white pebbled beach that is cooler than some thanks to its eastern winds. It is divided into two sections by rocks, and a winding path leads from one to the other. Pine trees overshadow the path, providing plenty of shade, and above the beach is a beach bar and some lovely tavernas. Pelion also provides lots of shopping opportunities, especially if edible treats are what you’re after! The Women’s Agritourism Cooperative Zagora is renowned for its delicious preserves and sweet products. Pop in for a coffee and a jar of jam made from the small firiki apple, found only in Pelion. There are markets and stalls in the region selling everything from fresh honey, handpicked herbs and olive oil, to biscuits, and baklava, so why not indulge! After all - you are on holiday!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit card details may be requested as guarantee
- Arrival time : 3pm
- Departure time : 11am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, pool and bath towels are included in the rental price
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : The property has complimentary Wi-fi connection. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.
- Minimum stay : 4 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Baby cot and high chair are available at no extra cost, please request at booking time