Beautiful Elegant 3 Bedroom Villa with Incredible Sea Views in Peaceful Setting
Mount Pelion, the homeland of the Centaurs in Greek mythology, is also home to the luxurious and stylish Villa Peleus Sea. This beautiful three-bedroom villa set in the picturesque village of Kato Gatzea combines traditional Pelion architecture with natural materials and elegant design. Featuring incredible sea views, a beautiful outdoor dining area, and a private pool, Villa Peleus Sea accommodates up to 6 guests in a peaceful and sophisticated contemporary setting.
The ground floor has a spacious open plan layout that includes the living, dining and kitchen areas. This light and airy space has large patio doors dressed with white voiles, allowing in plenty of light and showcasing those idyllic views, and is decorated in neutral shades of cream and white with accents of soft grey. The floors are made with natural African wood, and they perfectly complement the chunky wooden furniture and well-crafted fixtures and fittings....
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
The picturesque village of Kato Gatzea in Pelion, Magnesia, is a quiet and safe Greek country community by the sea, only 17km from the city of Volos. The village is small and features a fishing port, and strips of coarse sand and pebbles. There are a few cafes around the port, as well as a bakery and mini market, ideal for any last-minute bits of shopping you might need. The Magnesia region is an area rich in history, mythology and cultural traditions, the capital Volos is one of the largest and most attractive cities in Greece, as well as being one of the country’s most prominent ports. Here visitors can enjoy a plethora of museums and architectural wonders, as well as head to one of the many tavernas offering fresh local fare. Pelion is famous for its beaches, and you might even have seen one without even knowing it; the movie Mamma Mia shot some scenes here from Damouchari beach, known for its relaxing green surroundings and large pebbled areas. For unparalleled beauty and golden sands, Mylopotamos is the ideal beach destination. Divided in two by a huge rock which offers shade from the sun, here you’ll find white sand, crystal clear waters, and plenty of areas for diving and exploring. Pelion also provides lots of shopping opportunities, especially if edible treats are what you’re after! The Women’s Agritourism Cooperative Zagora is renowned for its delicious preserves and sweet products. Pop in for a coffee and a jar of jam made from the small firiki apple, found only in Pelion. There are markets and stalls in the region selling everything from fresh honey, handpicked herbs and olive oil, to biscuits, and baklava, so why not indulge! After all - you are on holiday!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit card details may be requested as guarantee
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 4pm
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, pool and bath towels are included in the rental price
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : The property has complimentary Wi-fi connection. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.
- Minimum stay : 4 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Baby cot and high chair are available at no extra cost, please request at booking time