Fabulous 4 Bedroom Waterfront Villa in Tersanas with Stunning Views of Sea, Coast & White Mountains
Villa Tersanas – a four-bedroom family-friendly villa in picturesque Tersanas, Crete – is holiday luxury at its finest. The Greek villa can sleep up to nine and is ideally placed in a fabulous waterfront location. Looking out towards the turquoise sea, you can enjoy magnificent views of the coast, alongside the towns Kalathas and Chania in the east and the striking White Mountains. Outdoor living is fantastic at Villa Tersanas, and a traditionally Mediterranean rustic stone wall encloses the private grounds. Within the space, just a few metres from the house is a private jetty from which guests can dive into the Cretan sea . Main features include a large outdoor pool and sun terrace with plenty of places for you to relax in the sun or the shade. We must give honourable mentions to the BBQ facilities and panoramic veranda with a dining table and chairs too. Inside, this carefully designed villa fuses contemporary style with modern...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Outdoor Dining Area
Tersanas is located 12km east of the old Cretan capital of Chania on the Akrotiri peninsula in Crete. The quaint Greek village is known for its charming character, ancient history and striking natural scenery, including sandy beaches and mountains. With a peaceful and welcoming atmosphere and plenty of things to do and see it is an ideal choice for families, friends and couples alike. In Tersanas, you can spend the day relaxing on one of the many stretches of beautiful shorelines including Tersanas Beach, Stavros Beach or Kalathas Beach. With calm, clear waters and fine soft sand, they’re perfect spots for swimming and families with small children. A short walk away is the village of Horafakia where you’ll find tavernas, a small supermarket and a bakery. For day trips, you can head to Chania. This city on the northwest coast is best known for its 14th-century Venetian harbour, narrow streets and waterfront restaurants. History and culture lovers can explore the 16th-century lighthouse, monastery or Archaeological Museum of Chania. You can also take in the Medieval architecture, elegant mansions or head to more secluded sandy spots. The most impressive beaches are Balos, Elafonissi and Falassarna. From Chania, you can also make day excursions to other regions of Crete, including Rethymnon and Heraklion. Via the port of Heraklion, you can take a boat trip to the islands of Mykonos or Santorini.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Security deposit :
- Departure time : 11am
- Energy costs included? : yes
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including pool towels
- Linen and towels changed every 3 days
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes
- Smoking Allowed? : Only in outside areas
- Internet access? : Wifi at property
- Other Ts and Cs : A welcome pack of food is provided on arrival
- Tax : From 1 January 2018, the Greek Ministry of Tourism will be charging a tourism tax. This will be collected from you when you get to your accommodation.
- The tax works out between 0.50 - 4 Euros per night. The amount you’ll pay will depend on the official rating of your accommodation.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property