Villa Marnie at Florida
Give the family the holiday of a lifetime at Villa Marnie! Hosting up to ten guests, enjoy relaxation, elegance and thrills all courtesy of the five-bedroom home and its superb location, seeing you just ten-minutes from Walt Disney World!
Villa Marnie’s exterior showcases the homely ambience this villa provides both inside and out. Stepping indoors, guests will be impressed by the contemporary and tasteful design, décor and furnishings laid throughout. Outside, experience the Florida climate in all it’s glory on an expansive patio offering leisure and fun throughout your stay!
The living and dining area has been finished to admit a presence of familiarity thanks to its home-away-from-home layout. Delightfully furnished, groups can gather together here and chatter into the evening or catch any of the famous sports that Americans go crazy for on the wall-mounted television! As guests cheer and watch, you...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Discover a phenomenal mix of landscapes, from deserts to snow-capped mountains, beaches to canyons and both quaint towns and cities that never sleep! Florida, the southern-most state in America, brings you sunshine all the year long and bordered by both the Gulf of Mexico and the Atlantic Ocean, brings you a region surrounded by water, offering miles upon miles of beaches and all the delights the sea brings. Florida doesn't stop there in its awesomeness, as it is home to some of the finest resorts across the globe. Whether you're into Disney, movies, facts and great tales of fiction, you have a treasure-trove of theme-parks to visit! Villa Marnie sits on Encore Resort at Reunion, admitting guests services, amenities and facilities to have every aspect of your holiday covered! If you are a foodie, rejoice with the options of two restaurants on the grounds serving fantastic dishes! If you're all about your wellness, keep up the fitness at the resort gym or rent a bike and enjoy the sprawling resort grounds and when you're done, cleanse and keep yourself uplifted in the spa! For families, the Resort features clubs, games rooms and camps for both sporty activities and entertainment throughout your stay! If you haven't had an opportunity to purchase tickets to any of the magical theme parks and attractions that stretch across the area, the Resort provides free transportation to theme parks in the two biggest resorts, Walt Disney World and Universal World. As well as attendance to Walt Disney World's six theme parks and Universal World's four theme parks, you can head over to Legoland, more waterparks and so much more. Guests can head an hour and a half away to visit the beach and enjoy the beautiful Atlantic Ocean and powdery white sand on Cocoa Beach. While Miami's nightlife often features high-prices, glitz and over-the-top scenes, Orlando is just as vibrant, yet retains the feel-good and welcoming vibe ever-present in the city! The Resort Resort Amenities - Water park - Tennis courts, volleyball and basketball courts - Soccer field - Children's play area and splash zone - Pool bar - Fitness centre - Family-friendly restaurant Distances to Theme Parks 7.1 miles to Walt Disney World (13 minutes) 19.1 miles to Universal Studios (24 minutes) 14.2 miles to SeaWorld (19 minutes) 14.7 miles to Discovery Cove (20 minutes) 29 miles to Legoland (41 minutes) 17.8 miles Gatorland (24 minutes) 26.9 miles to Kennedy Space Center (31 minutes) (Parking charges may apply)
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : $79 damage waiver fee, to be paid at time of booking.
- A security deposit is required prior to guest arrival and you will be sent a pre-registration form with a credit card hold authorisation for the guest to complete.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra $260, to be paid at time of booking. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Minimum stay : 4 nights during low and mid season
- 5 nights during high season
- 7 nights during holiday season
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not permitted
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking and vaping are not permitted
- Pool heating charge? : For those who require pool heating, there will be an additional charge of $329 per week, to be paid at time of booking. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Tax : Tourist tax is included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : 100% cancellation fee is payable within 10 weeks of departure.
- Full payment is required 10 weeks prior to arrival.
- Other 2 : Please note, the outdoor spa is not a hot tub and can only be heated to the same temperature as the pool, when pool heating is added.
- Other 3 : High chair and cot available upon request. A supplement may apply.