Villa Arnau at Catalunya
<div>Just 20 meters from the sandy beach and the sea and right on the enchanting Platja de Pals golf course, Villa Arnau is a sublime villa that will ensure an unforgettable holiday with friends and family!
<div>You will be met by a most breath-taking welcome, as these warm, spacious interiors sparkle in the sunlight which streams through the entire wall of glass doors looking out over your garden. The sense of openness and airy lightness in these open-plan interiors are perfect for a relaxing day of socialising and resting. A lounge to one side is ideal for switching off and putting your feet up, meanwhile there’s a large dining table beside it from which you can gaze out over your pool and luscious lawn. There’s a second more casual dining area by the kitchen, which is itself a fabulous space for preparing everything from light snacks to hearty meals that you can all enjoy together! A...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
<div>Just seconds from all of the highlights of the Costa Brava including a beach and of course the Golf Course, Villa Arnau is also within a few minutes’ walk of both a supermarket and restaurants – for your absolute convenience! </div> <div>You’re just 15 minutes from the centre of Begur, a lively, colourful town that is as quaint as it is vibrant, with a crumbling medieval castle! Tucked away in this fabulous region of Catalonia, you’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to beaches, golfing, water-sports and soaking up a little of the Spanish culture and history – and did we mention the food?! </div> <div>Sandwiched on this immense coastline by the tiny villages of El Mas Pinell to the north and the quaint Mediterranean village of Sa Riera, you’re just seconds from a beautiful beach and a stone’s throw from fabulous cycling, hiking and of course golf! </div> <div>Despite its idyllic location on the unspoilt coast, Villa Arnau is nonetheless fabulously well-connected to the rest of the country! The fabulous city of Girona, just a 55-minute drive away, is home to an astonishing Cathedral which took almost seven centuries to build, with elements of Romanesque and Gothic architecture throughout! Meanwhile Barcelona is under two hours away, and with so many museums, galleries, sublime historical and architecturally beautiful buildings, and of course the breath-taking Park Güell, makes for a perfect day out!</div> <div> The Costa Brava, and indeed Catalonia as a whole, is famous for its wonderful beaches, fabulous gastronomy and calm, steady pace of life. This particular patch of coast in punctuated by hundreds of distinct coves with tiny beaches on many, noteworthy for the complete lack of development in most cases!</div>
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit cards details may be requested as guarantee
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday during high season.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : € 0.90 per day and person over 17 years old, max.7 days, not included in the rental price and will need to be paid locally in cash on arrival.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.