Mas Art et Soleil at Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur
Set in a peaceful hamlet of only three houses and just a few minutes from the idyllic Provençal village of Eygalières is the delightful Mas Art et Soleil. Formerly an artist’s studio, this restored farmhouse offers light, airy and characterful accommodation with many contemporary touches finished to the highest of standards.
Surrounded by the vineyards and olive groves of the beautiful Alpilles Natural Park, Mas Art et Soleil is an enchanting holiday home for those wanting to experience this stunning region in southern France.
Eygalières is just 2 kilometres away. This is one of the prettiest spots in Provence; a small hill-top village with winding lanes, lovely landscapes and an authentic charm. It is no surprise that many A-list celebrities have bought villas here to escape the paparazzi elsewhere. There is a village church, a bakery and butchers, a handful of restaurants and a wonderful Provençal market...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Just outside the pretty village of Eygalières (2km), Mas Art et Soleil is in the heart of Provence with lovely views of Les Alpilles Natural Park. Eygalières is one of the prettiest spots in Provence, a small hill-top village with winding lanes, lovely landscapes and an authentic charm. It is no surprise that many A-list celebrities have bought villas here to escape the paparazzi elsewhere. There is a village church, a bakery, butchers, a handful of restaurants and cafes-bars plus a wonderful Provençal market on a Friday morning. You are of course in the heart of this formidable area of vineyards, idyllic villages, world-renowned towns, and summer landscapes of sunflowers. Nearby St-Rémy (12km) is well known for being popular with artists, many live in the area and display or sell their works of art in the village’s art galleries. In the summer months, on selected Sundays, the ‘Route des Artistes’ fills with local artists showing off their work creating a wonderful and bustling atmosphere. The town is also famous for its many restaurants, from down to earth bistros found on pretty narrow streets to Michelin starred establishments and food lovers shouldn’t miss the market on a Wednesday morning! Baux-de-Provence (24km), one of France’s acclaimed ‘plus beaux villages’and Van Gogh’s precious Arles (40km), are also both within easy reach. Gordes (33km) is yet another one of the beautiful villages worth visiting with stunning architecture, set in the outstanding Luberon region, surrounded by lavender fields in the summer months. The small but lively city of Avignon (36km) is worthy of a visit during your stay. Explore the winding medieval streets, experience further excellent dining opportunities and visit two UNESCO world heritage sites, the Pope’s Palace and Saint Benezet Bridge. The covered market offers all sorts of delights or head to the weekend farmers, flower and flea markets for wonderful local produce and a bargain or two. The bohemian quarter of the city, just next to the Sorgue river, has more of a village atmosphere with its artists, musicians, cafes and wine-bars. Those looking for activity have so much on their doorstep. There’s a tennis club in the local village and both horse-riding and golf are within a short drive. Both the immediate and wider area are a walkers and cyclists paradise with stunning countryside and landscapes, there are many routes available to follow. Older children will love kayaking in the Sorgue and there are plenty of other family friendly activities throughout the region from model railways, open castles to trekking across the tree tops and visiting a zoo.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £1000 charged to clients' credit card prior to the arrival.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including pool towels.
- Pets welcome? : On request, subject to prior agreement with owner.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes.
- Smoking Allowed? : No.
- Minimum stay : 7 days.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Other Ts and Cs : Stag/hen parties and special celebrations are not allowed. Weddings may be permitted on request.