Contemporary Villa with Private Pool near Maspalomas Beach in Gran Canaria
This modern villa is as stunning as its location, with an incredible view of the surrounding mountains waiting for you. Located near Maspalomas on the Salobre Golf Resort, this 3-bedroom holiday home is in a great position for those who love golf, and those who don’t – with the golden sands of the extensive Maspalomas beaches just 3km away.
Villa Elias offers its own private swimming pool and terrace, with an covered outdoor dining area and barbecue looking out on the pool. The swimming pool is available to use all year round, and can be heated on request. The garden has well-kept lawn areas with sun loungers too, so you can continue to enjoy the outdoor lifestyle after your swim.
The house itself is on two levels, with a spacious living area accessible directly from the terrace. The contemporary furnishings inside complement those found outside, plus you have satellite TV, DVD and a music system, and Wi-Fi if you need...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Gran Canaria is an island which has it all. Exquisite landscapes, beautiful beaches, entertainment when you want it, and peace and quiet when you don’t. Its irresistible mix of nature, culture and a warm welcome to visitors brings people back time and again. The capital, Las Palmas, sits in the far north-eastern corner of the island. Among its highlights are the huge marina, Muelle Deportivo, and the beautifully designed park, Parque Doramas. Also, look out for the eye-catching Alfredo Klaus Auditorium which itself looks out on Las Canteras beach. You may even see a show or a concert there. There is lots more of architectural interest in the town. Many of the most interesting buildings are found in the Vegueta area, including Santa Ana Cathedral. You will also find a Christopher Columbus museum and a modern art gallery in this district. Away from Las Palmas, Gran Canaria has many more highlights. The Cueva Pintada archaeological site is a must for history lovers, while the cloud-filled views at the island’s peak near the town of Tejada are definitely worth the journey. On the southern coast, you have the sand dunes of the extensive beaches at Maspalomas, while charming spots like Puerto de las Nieves and Agaete in the north west, will simply make you feel good with their unspoilt natural beauty. As one of Europe’s most gay-friendly destinations, Gran Canaria has no shortage of welcoming bars and clubs, while the regular carnivals and fiestas provide good fun for all. Whatever you plan on doing, you can be sure Gran Canaria has the weather for it, with the sun shining pretty much continuously all year round.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €300 payable by credit or debit card on arrival
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen and bath towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Maximum 1 pet allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Internet access? : No included in the rental price Wi-Fi connection charge of €6.00 per day, payable on arrival
- Pool heating charge? : Pool heating charge of €40 per night to be requested in the booking and paid on arrival
- Pets welcome? : Pets allowed extra, payable in resort per day €8 payable on arrival