6 Bedroom Villa on Costa Brava
At just 800m from the centre of Begur, the modern Villa Maria Mar is in just the right place for you to enjoy this hidden gem on the Costa Brava. Up to twelve guests can be accommodated at this villa, which has spectacular views and a private pool, with the beautiful beaches this area is known for around 4km away.
Inside, you will find a large living room with fireplace, television and seating area, which features floor-to-ceiling windows. This room opens out onto the large wooden deck, which has a covered dining table and seating area, looking out over the sea and mountains.
An open kitchen is equipped with appliances including an oven, microwave, dishwasher and coffee machine, with an adjacent dining area providing another space for entertaining.
There is a total of six bedrooms at Villa Maria Mar, including the 25sq metre master suite on the upper level, with its beautiful views. Along with a further...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Begur sits inland just a short drive from Sa Riera beach. This sandy beach is large and wide, so, despite its popularity, tends not to feel overcrowded. The village itself cascades down a hillside, watched over by a ruined medieval castle, and is full of Catalan charm. The whole family will be welcome at any of its many restaurants found on the main square, and the local park has a lot to offer the children. The village has an array of shops and markets to explore, and lies within reach of numerous secluded coves like Sa Tuna and Aiguablava. It’s easy to reach towns like La Bisbal and Palafrugell from Begur – both are within a 20-minute drive – and you’re also well-placed for the region’s larger cities (and airports), with Girona 45 minutes away and Barcelona around an hour from Begur. Among the other highlights of the area are the upmarket resort of Llafranc, a popular haunt of some well-known names, and, further south, the stunning botanical gardens of Cap Roig.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 11 am
- End of stay cleaning included? :
- Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : € 0.90 per day and person over 17 years old, max.7 days, not included in the rental price and will need to be paid locally in cash on arrival.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.