Elegant Contemporary 5 Bedroom Villa with Ocean Views in Estepona
The elegant Villa Lola enjoys a stunning location between Estepona and Cancelada, around 20 minutes’ drive from Marbella on the Costa del Sol. The beautiful ocean views, as you look out towards Gibraltar and Tangiers beyond, will be just one of the highlights of your stay at this pristine 5-bedroom villa.
Accommodating up to 10 guests, Villa Lola has five beautiful bedrooms and large living spaces inside and out. The terrace is worth a special mention, surrounding a magnificent swimming pool and offering comfy loungers with parasols. The covered dining area is just a few feet away from the poolside, and makes a great spot for entertaining.
This fully air-conditioned villa has a large living room with a fireplace and comfortable seating, as well as a games area with pool, table football and home cinema. There is space for 10 in the dining room, and a large well-equipped kitchen offers you all you could need,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Cancelada lies to the east of Estepona and west of Marbella, providing quiet respite from the excesses of its larger neighbours. The village lies beside the long Playa del Saladillo beach, and a few minutes from several golf courses, including the El Paraiso, Flamingos and Alferini. The beach was awarded Blue Flag status in 2016, and has several restaurants and beach bars nearby. If you fancy heading to Marbella, you are just a short drive from the marina at Puerto Banús, the city’s playground for high-end shopping, dining and people-watching, with the city itself just a little further east. Estepona is a popular resort in itself, yet retains some charm – particularly the Old Town area, where you will find inviting bars, small shops and pretty little streets decorated with flowers and hanging baskets – so be sure to take a photo or two.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Oliver’s Travels will process a card authorisation prior to your arrival of €3,000
- Arrival time : 4.00 pm
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pet are not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Other Ts and Cs : Prices include maid service 6 days a week, a housekeeper to cook meals (breakfast and either lunch or dinner 6 days out of 7 days). Food and drinks not included
- Pool heating charge? : Not included in the rental price. Can be provided at an additional cost of £500 per week.
- Security deposit : €3,000 charged to client's credit card before arrival and refunded two weeks after depature, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not permitted
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking and vaping are not permitted
- Tax : Tourist tax is included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belonings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Pool heating charge? : For those who require pool heating, there will be an additional charge of £500 per week. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.