Villa Larelai at Andalucía
Villa Larelai enjoys the most wonderful views over the mountains from its hilltop, countryside location. Villa Larelei is located between the coastal hot-spot of Nerja and the beautiful village of Frigiliana. With 3 bedrooms, the villa is ideal for a family.
Nerja is a popular destination on the beautiful Andalucian coastline. It is very attractive and thankfully has not been overtaken by high-rises. It has a dramatic backdrop of the Sierra de Tejeda mountains, stunning beaches and captivating coves, delicious gastronomic offerings at the many restaurants and a great nightlife if you are looking to party into the early hours. With an idyllic climate, visitors return to Nerja again and again.
Frigiliana is 6km north of Nerja, sitting high on a mountain ridge. Villages do not come much more picturesque than Frigiliana on the Costa del Sol. This exceptionally pretty whitewashed village is one of a kind. It is a maze of...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Larelai is in a wonderful countryside location, close to lovely towns and villages and the beaches yet it has the most amazing mountain views and a feeling of seclusion and peace. It is important to have a car here. It is 3.3km to Nerja, 2.5km to the nearest large supermarket and 1.8km to a bar and restaurant. Frigiliana is important from a historical viewpoint. The hill that climbs above the village, El Fuerte, was the scene of the defeat of the Moors of La Axarquia. Frigiliana is best explored by foot. The small plazas have some wonderful village bars which are popular for a wine tasting of the locally produced wines. There are some excellent shops selling pottery and ceramics. El Acebuchal is a 17th-century hamlet within the unspoilt mountains and natural park of Sierra Tejeda, Almijara and Alhama. It is worlds away from the busy Nerja. For some time it was known as ‘The Lost Village’ or the ‘Village of Ghosts’ when it fell into disrepair but now it is utterly charming. The houses, chapel, tavern and cobbled streets have returned to what they once were. Although incredibly popular, Nerja has kept its traditional charm, with whitewashed houses and narrow streets but it has many modern amenities and much entertainment on offer. Nerja sits at the mouth of the Chillar River where you can take some fabulous hikes. You can also hike on the Sierra de Tejada and in the Almijarra Natural Park. El Cielo is the highest coastal mountain in the area at 1508m where you will enjoy phenomenal views of all the way from Almunecar to Malaga, as well as the major summits of the Sierra de Tejeda and the North African coastline. There are 12 splendid golden sandy beaches within the provincial boundaries of Nerja. The area between Maro and La Herradura is a protected natural park. Most of the watersports are found on Burriana Beach. You can take an amazing sea kayaking trip from Burriana beach to Maro passing through some spectacular scenery along the way. The Nerja Diving Centre is halfway along the beach. It is a 5 star PADI instructor centre offering starter PADI courses, professional courses, night dives and equipment rental as well as snorkelling trips. Parasailing Nerja offers banana boat rides, jet-ski rental as well as parasailing. Nerja is famous for its fabulous Balcon de Europa. It is so lovely to take a stroll along the promenade and enjoy the panoramic views. It is the focal point for the town’s activities.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €200 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.