Lovely Spanish Villa with Pool in Nerja
Villa Angelinas is a lovely 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom villa situated in the Exotica area of Nerja, just 10 minutes drive to the central parking areas of the town and 10 minutes from Frigiliana. With a dramatic backdrop of the Sierra de Tejeda mountains, picturesque beaches and intriguing rocky coves, amazing nightlife and delicious gastronomic offerings at the many restaurants, Nerja is a fabulous hot-spot on the beautiful Andalucian coastline. The idyllic climate of Nerja, the 10 miles of powdery beaches, the bustling promenade and the fact that Nerja has not been overtaken by high-rises, makes for a wonderful, relaxing holiday.
Villa Angelinas has such a pretty garden. It is absolutely fabulous with wonderful lush planting, very pretty flowers, a large lawn and a fantastic terrace and pool. There is no doubt that you will be spending most of your time outside of this villa. The covered terrace and built-in barbecue are perfect for...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Once a sleepy fishing village, Nerja is one of the few places on this wonderful coastline that has kept its traditional charm, with whitewashed houses, narrow streets and all the modern amenities that you could hope for. Nerja sits between the Mediterranean sea and the mountains of the Sierras de Tejeda at the mouth of the Chillar River. The name ‘Nerja’ comes from the Arabic term ‘narixa’ which means ‘bountiful spring’. Nerja indeed has that tropical feel with a lushness you see all around. The beaches of Nerja are splendid. There are 12 beaches within the provincial boundaries which include the long sandy stretches of Burriana and El Playazo to the hidden cove-like beaches of Acantilados de Maro-Cerro Gordo. You can take a fabulous sea kayaking trip from Burriana beach to Maro passing through some spectacular scenery along the way. Sea kayaking through turquoise water-filled caves, huge waterfalls and hidden beaches doesn’t get much better. A favourite pastime in Nerja is a stroll along the Balcon de Europa, Nerja’s famous promenade. It offers panoramic views as well as being the focal point for the town’s activities. One of the most popular outings in Nerja is to visit the caves which were discovered in 1959. The recent discovery of Roman pottery, Moorish coins and the presence of unusual biodiversity makes the visit even more interesting. The caves are roughly 5km in length, and there are several sections open to the public. Spectacular hiking can be taken on the Sierra de Tejada and Almijarra Natural Park and the natural area of the Acantilados de Maro-Cerro. The views are breathtaking. El Cielo is the highest coastal mountain in the area at 1508m. On a clear day, you will have amazing views of the whole of the Costa del Sol, all the way from Almunecar to Malaga, as well as the major summits of the Sierra de Tejeda and the North African coastline. The beautiful white-washed village of Frigiliana is 6km from Nerja and should not be missed. It often wins awards as one of the prettiest villages in Spain and is a maze of cobbled streets and white-wash decorated with plant pots brimming with bougainvillaea, jasmine and lavender.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €200 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.