Poolside 4 Bedroom Family Villa Surrounded by Beautiful Gardens
Located close to Afandou village, Villa Chorio is a poolside family home, ideal for up to eight guests. Surrounded by beautiful gardens, and a short drive from Afandou’s golf course. Equidistant between Rhodes’s Medieval old town and the cobbled streets of Lindos it is well-placed for excursions to discover the best of the island of Rhodes.
A terrace with a dining area, a pavilion with barbecue, and plenty of sun loungers and parasols provides the perfect introduction to the outdoor lifestyle. Some fine beaches are found along the coast, with crystal waters and secluded areas perfect for sunbathing. With soft, golden sands, nearby Tsampika, is considered one of the best on the island, and Afandou’s own beach offers bars and restaurants where you can enjoy a cold drink in the sun; or sample the delicious Rhodian seafood.
The house itself offers a gym with sauna and a hot tub, and the spacious private pool is ideal for a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
<div>The pebbled beach of Afandou beach has crystal blue waters and just a shack or two selling drinks and snacks. It's a short drive to the town of Rhodes which is as good a place to visit and lies on the northern tip of the island. A walk along the medieval walls of the Old Town & castle will offer you some beautiful views. Part of a World Heritage Site, this is also the location of a fine museum which offers the chance to familiarise yourself with Rhodian history, extending as far back as the 3rd century BC. Another museum worth checking out is the Museum of Modern Greek Art, with an eclectic collection only rivalled by Athens. The New Town area is visually appealing itself, with an Art Deco influence present in much of its architecture. Mandráki harbour is the home of Evangelismós Cathedral, where you can find some impressive frescoes. Along the coast, you also have resorts such as Ammoudes, Kolympia and, perhaps best-known, Faliraki. While its reputation may precede it, this is not the hedonism capital it once was. A children’s water-park and the beautiful Anthony Quinn Bay may tempt you there during the day, and an aquarium and scuba-diving school also embrace the aquatic theme. Rhodes is an island with more than its fair share of natural beauty and landmark sights. To the south Lindos is a UNESCO site, with donkeys for transport and and cobble streets below the ancient acropolis. At the very southern tip of the island, Prasonisi’s location – dividing the Aegean and the Mediterranean – is considered prime wind-surfing territory. But if that sounds a little too exhilarating, Rhodes’ more sedate attractions like the Valley of the Butterflies, numerous wineries and the seven springs of the wonderfully scenic Epta Piges nature reserve, will provide just as pleasant a day out.</div>
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking is not allowed inside the villa.
- Arrival time : 14:00 or later
- Departure time : 10:00 or earlier
- Linen & towels included? : Linen, bathroom towels and pool towels are all provided. Changed every second day.
- Pets welcome? : On request
- Security deposit :
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Energy costs included? : All energy costs are included in the rental fees
- Other Ts and Cs : The house has a safety deposit box
- End of stay cleaning included? : End of stay cleaning is included. Daily maid service is available for an additional cost.