Villa Fraser at Florida
Villa Fraser is a beautiful open-plan six-bedroom villa within the luxurious Encore Resort at Reunion. Accommodating 12 guests across two floors and offering a private pool and even a games room, it’s the perfect home from home during your stay in Florida.
As you enter the villa, you are welcomed into the large open-plan ground floor. This sociable space is home to the living room, dining room and kitchen. With plenty of light and nice little homely touches, the room is welcoming and draws you in, encouraging you to relax. The huge sofa is perfect for resting after a busy day and sits opposite a large flat-screen television to enjoy a movie. With the kitchen right next to the living space, getting snacks is no chore and a sure way to have a fun and cosy evening with your loved ones. The kitchen is fully equipped to cater for most meals, and also has a breakfast bar. This is the perfect spot to enjoy a snack, or even a glass...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The Resort Resort amenities - Water park - Tennis courts, volleyball and basketball courts - Soccer field - Children's play area and splash zone - Pool bar - Fitness centre - Family-friendly restaurant Distances to Theme Parks 7.1 miles to Walt Disney World (13 minutes) 19.1 miles to Universal Studios (24 minutes) 14.2 miles to SeaWorld (19 minutes) 14.7 miles to Discovery Cove (20 minutes) 29 miles to Legoland (41 minutes) 17.8 miles Gatorland (24 minutes) 26.9 miles to Kennedy Space Center (31 minutes) (Parking charges may apply)
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : $100 damage waiver fee, to be paid at time of booking.
- A security deposit is required prior to guest arrival and you will be sent a pre-registration form with a credit card hold authorisation for the guest to complete.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra $310, to be paid at time of booking. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Minimum stay : 4 nights during low and mid season
- 5 nights during high season
- 7 nights during holiday season
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not permitted
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking and vaping are not permitted
- Pool heating charge? : For those who require pool heating, there will be an additional charge of $329 per week, to be paid at time of booking. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Tax : Tourist tax is included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : 100% cancellation fee is payable within 10 weeks of departure.
- Full payment is required 10 weeks prior to arrival.
- Other 2 : Please note, the outdoor spa is not a hot tub and can only be heated to the same temperature as the pool, when pool heating is added.
- Other 3 : High chair and cot available upon request. A supplement may apply.