Beautiful two-bedroom stone farmhouse with private pool
Nestled high up in the hilltops of the ancient town of Zebbug, Farmhouse Bambina is the perfect tranquil haven for those looking to enjoy the peace of the Island of Gozo, surrounded by stunning vistas of its rugged landscape and spectacular coastline.
The farmhouse itself is an excellent example of the beautiful stone architecture on the Island. Finished with exposed stonework throughout, and designed with a delightful mixture of traditional and modern touches, you’ll love the comforting rustic feel of Farmhouse Bambina. The stunning open plan living/ dining area is a fantastic greeting to the property, offering an abundance of natural light and an immediate introduction to its awe-inspiring views through large French doors. With an array of seating, a large wooden dining table and an attractive well-equipped kitchen, the ground floor is perfectly designed with entertainment and relaxation at its heart.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
One of the oldest towns in Malta, Zebbug sits on the northwest coast of the beautiful Island of Gozo, the second largest of the seven-island chain basking in the Mediterranean off the coast of Sicily. Lying on a tranquil hill with stunning views over the Gozitan countryside and the Mediterranean Sea, Zebbug is steeped in history and boasts some wonderful architecture. Upon entering the town, you’ll be welcomed by its most striking architectural feature, the de Rohan Arch built in the18th century. Another impressive must-see is the parish church dedicated to St. Philip, a museum of architecture, art and sculpture, built in the late seventeenth century. In the second week of June a wonderful fiesta is dedicated to St. Philip, offering spectacular fireworks, and a vibrant procession. Not one to miss! Smaller, greener and more rural than its sister Island of Malta, Gozo is a tranquil haven in comparison. With baroque churches and old stone farmhouses dotting the countryside, and its rugged landscape and spectacular coastline, it’s not hard to see why it’ s thought to be the legendary ‘Calypso's isle’ of Homer's Odyssey - a peaceful, mystical backwater! Gozo is also home to some of the oldest religious structures in the world, particularly fascinating are the magnificently preserved prehistoric temples of Ggantija. With the sea only ever 10 minutes away from any point on the Island, you can enjoy spectacular scenery consisting of dramatic orange-red sands and perfect snorkelling and dive waters such as the striking Ramla Bay. As well as the plethora of water activities on offer, you’ll also be pleased to find some vibrant nightlife, delicious and diverse dining experiences and an exciting cultural calendar.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : 2.00 pm
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection
- Other 2 : Please note that there is an Eco Tax of 0.50€ per person per night which will have to be paid locally on arrival, this Eco Tax is only applicable to anyone over the age of 17.