Delightful Rustic Style Hilltop 3 Bedroom Villa with Pool in Malaga
On a flourishing hilltop outside the delightful village of Frigiliana, Villa Loli is a magnificent three-bedroom villa perfect for the discerning traveller in search of calm, a touch of luxury and breath-taking scenery.
A scenic road brings you to the villa, with space for two cars to park securely. Upon entering, you are welcomed by the bright, utterly majestic living room. A beautiful set of sofas and chairs surround a wooden coffee table, with a flat-screen TV and an open fireplace creating a warm atmosphere in the spacious room. The elegant dining room, with a classic wooden table for six, enjoys beautiful views over the surrounding landscape, all the way to the deep blue of the Mediterranean Sea, and direct access to the garden. The fully-equipped, typically Spanish kitchen is to the far side of the dining room, with plenty of space for plenty of cooks, and also has direct access to the remarkable garden. A laundry room,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Loli is located on the outskirts of Frigiliana, a charming village once voted the most beautiful in all of Andalucía – and with its winding cobblestone streets, pristine whitewashed houses topped with Roman terracotta tiles and healthy flower pots adorning every windowsill, it’s no wonder why! Historic buildings and sites of Muslim and Christian origin are strewn throughout the cobbled streets, evidence of deeply multicultural history. And sitting just on the edge of the Sierra Almijara National Park, the surrounding landscape is sublime: thriving acres of avocado orchards and olive trees are nestled among luscious rolling hills and winding rivers as they slope towards the deep blue of the Mediterranean Sea. In the quiet tranquillity, Frigiliana still manages to offer an array of restaurants, services and shops for those who prefer to travel on foot. In the nearby town of Nerja, just a ten-minute drive away, you can enjoy fiestas and concerts, learn flamenco dancing or pick up some of the local wares at one of the many markets or boutique shops. Malaga, the nearest city at less than an hour away, is the largest city on the Costa del Sol and historically and culturally incredibly rich, putting ever more activities and amenities at your fingertips. As the birthplace of Pablo Picasso, the city is, of course, brimming with museums and art galleries, set among a beautiful cityscape of castles, cathedrals and theatres. The Costa del Sol itself is largely peaceful and quiet, as although there is a large amount of tourism, largely for the fantastic beaches and warm climate (the average water temperature year-round is 18°C!), the tourists tend to stick to the much more developed south-western part. The region of Andalucía is a diverse one both culturally and in the landscape, where picturesque beaches, ancient cities and deserts meet the incredible Sierra Nevada mountain range, which includes both the most southerly ski resort in Europe and the highest point of continental Europe!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £300 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 11 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.