Chateau De La Joie at Occitanie
Sitting on a hill, surrounded by 360 degree views over beautiful countryside and the Pyrénées beyond, it is clear that this is a special place and a private retreat you will not want to leave.
The estate is made up of a superb 19th-century château, originally built as a shooting lodge, an adjoining 16th-century farm, two separate cottages and a splendid 12th-century chapel. Amongst the impressive six...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 paid to the owner by bank transfer one month before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure subject to inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including pool towels.
- Pool heating charge? : No. The pool is open and heated approximately 1st May to end-October. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Pets welcome? : No.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outdoors only.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings and other celebrations are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges.