Villa Trobol at Comunidad Valenciana
Recently renovated, and to a high standard, Villa Trobol has everything you could want on your holiday. It sleeps ten across five bedrooms – two of the bedrooms are best for children as they have pull out beds. So if you’re a large family or two families travelling together, it’ll be perfect. The villa is all on one level, centered around the large open plan living and dining room – with large sliding glass double doors that open out onto the garden and swimming pool.
The three main bedrooms all have double beds, wall-mounted satellite televisions and air conditioning – as with the rest of the villa they’re decorated in a simple, clean and modern style. The two children’s bedrooms have single beds with pull out singles, or a fold away bed – offering you all the flexibility you’ll need.
The kitchen is modern, with fully-fitted units and all appliances you’ll want, including a coffee machine. Take your morning coffee...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Calpe, just one kilometre away from Villa Trobol, is a lovely family friendly resort which is popular in the summer. It has long stretches of beach including the blue flagged Playa Arenal, a one kilometre long stretch of golden sand and clear waters backed by restaurants, playgrounds, cafes and hotels. The town is also famous for its spectacular 600m high granite rock on the coastline, Penon de I Fach. A walk around the old town with its narrow streets and pavement cafes is also a must for any visitor to the area. Keen explorers with a car will love driving north to discover the Benissa coastline. You will find pretty coves, hidden by pine trees and some only reached from the road by foot, ideal for scuba diving or just enjoying the calm, clear waters of this part of the Costa Blanca. Alternatively, Moraira, at the north-eastern end of this coastline, is a seaside resort popular with Spanish families. It has grown from a fishing village to a pleasant and charming holiday town that has managed to retain much of its Spanish character. It has an impressive marina, great restaurants and the market on Fridays is the perfect place to pick up some local produce to take back to your villa. The surrounding region is mountainous with beautiful scenery and many traditional villages to explore. The more active holiday maker has a great choice of activity within the area with golf courses, horse riding and a wide range of water sports and other land based activities nearby. The region also has some wonderful walking trails along cliffs, woodland terrain and through rural villages.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €400 payable on card on arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Smoking Allowed? : No
- Pets welcome? : No
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in posession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.