Brighton Pavilion Townhouse at England
This is the ultimate cosmopolitan party house, perfect for big groups to explore the charming, vibrant and super fun seaside city of Brighton!
Set over six floors, this bright house sleeps up to 34 guests over eleven bedrooms. Located a few minutes walk from the beach, this fabulous large holiday home benefits from views of the Brighton Pavilion and its lovely surrounding gardens.
The kitchen – decked out in simple white and grey - benefits from heaps of surface area for all those pots and pans as you cook up a storm, and it’s equipped with all mod-cons including three fridges; no need to worry about space when you’re stocking up on food (or booze!). The dining room can seat all 34 of you at one table – no mean fea(s)t! Why not organise for a private chef to come and cook for you for a celebratory meal to remember?
Leading off from the kitchen, you’ll find a breakfast room with a table for eight guests –...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
This huge holiday home is brilliantly located in the heart of the vibrant city of Brighton. With views over the Royal Pavilion and the surrounding gardens, once you step out the door it will take you about ten minutes to walk down to the sea. There’s so much to do in Brighton and it’s the perfect city to explore on foot. During the day trawl the lanes for the best in vintage, craft and bric-a-brac stores, explore fine art, fashion and design at Brighton Museum & Art Gallery, grab some al fresco fish and chips on the seafront, or eat ice cream whilst you play on the 10p machines on the pier. As night falls, Brighton comes to life. With one of the most happening late night scenes in the U.K., Brighton after dark has something for everyone. Amazing eateries – from tiny family run spots to renowned restauranteurs – lively watering holes, quirky cocktail bars and revered dancefloors.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £750 is paid directly to the owner 2 weeks prior to arrival. It is refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure.
- Arrival time : 4.00 pm
- Departure time : 11.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Yes
- Heating costs included? : Yes
- Linen & towels included? : Yes
- Internet access? : Yes, Wi-Fi included in rental price
- Pets welcome? : Sorry no pets