Maison Boisette at Nouvelle-Aquitaine
The owners of Maison Boisette had a clear and simple plan: to create beautiful holiday homes in the heart of the Périgord Noir where castles, caves, market towns, vineyards and restaurants offer endless delights for the young and old.
The result is three elegant stone villas, full of traditional and authentic features as well as modern touches and comforts. Each villa has been cleverly designed to have its own private space and beautiful views of the countryside, and benefits from its own private, heated swimming pool.
Maison Boisette is a charming blend of old stone and exposed wood which give the house a warm and authentic ambience. Indoors there are three bedrooms, three bathrooms and a homely and inviting open-plan kitchen/dining/lounge area with fireplace. A stunning wooden feature staircase links the two floors. Outdoors, it benefits from two lovely terraces for relaxing and eating alfresco both during the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Here you are just a few steps away from a village which is known as one of France’s Les Plus Beaux Villages, yet still in a beautiful rural location surrounded by countryside and woodland. The traditional Dordogne village has typical Perigordian houses, slate tiled roofs and golden stone walls with a majestic church in the centre, alongside the ruins of the original abbey. You can also visit the village’s original lavoir and bread oven and restored tobacco barn. You will find more restaurants, shops and a supermarket in the nearby town of Montignac (6km) which is located on the banks of River Vézère. You can explore the historic town, admire the beautiful houses with balconies on the river bank and visit the Château. The Lascaux caves, just outside Montignac, are also a highlight of this part of Dordogne plus there is a wealth of activities in this area from hiking paths across the stunning countryside to canoeing along the Vézère. Other highlights along the river include Saint-Léon-sur-Vézère (20km), another Plus Beaux Villages, Château and Gardens of Losse (15km) and the beautiful Limeuil (45km), where the Vézère meets the Dordogne and you can paddle by the river beach or enjoy some fine views from Parc Limeuil after wandering through the delightful village. Sarlat (22km/25mins by car) is one of the most remarkable towns in the region with a maze of medieval narrow streets to explore, lovely squares and an interesting cathedral. The town has some fantastic restaurants and there are many opportunities to sample some of the fine Perigord truffles and foie gras that the town is so famous for. The town can get busy during the summer months but you can usually avoid the crowds by heading there early and enjoying the morning light. Combine the day with a visit to Château de Beynac (31km) and Castelnaud-la-Chapelle (40km) for a remarkable day out in the Dordogne. There is a wealth of activities in the area for all ages with horse-riding and golf both within half an hours drive and a number of well-known hikes for all abilities through the glorious countryside nearby. Kids will love the Dinosaur Park (20km) or the Aquarium du Perigord Noir (40km) and the more adventurous may enjoy go-karting just south of Périgueux or tree-top activities in the forests near Sarlat.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 to be paid by bank transfer one month before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure subject to full damage inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including pool towels.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €100 per pet per booking will apply, payable locally (maximum of two dogs). Pets are not allowed in the bedrooms and other conditions apply - please enquire.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and other special events are not permitted.
- Smoking Allowed? : On outside terrace only.
- Minimum stay : 3 nights from end-September to mid-December, 7 nights during the rest of the year.
- Changeover day : Flexible from end-September to mid-December. Saturday during the rest of the year.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes and firewood also provided.
- Pool heating charge? : No.
- Other Ts and Cs : Swimming pool is heated from April to end of September.
- Security deposit :
- Security deposit :
- Other Ts and Cs : Air-conditioning in upstairs bedrooms only.
- Other Ts and Cs : Guests will be required to sign a copy of the owner's rental terms before the arrival.
- Insurance : Guests are required to take out insurance to cover against cancellation, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately from April to mid-September. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Pool heating charge? : No. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Tax : French Visitors Tax payable locally (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).