Amazing Traditional Spanish Villa with Pool in Barcelona
This beautiful renovated Spanish farmhouse, built in 1800, is situated amongst acres of vineyards just moments from the coastal town of Vilanova I la Geltru, and only 10 minutes drive from the vibrant bohemian city of Sitges. Protected by lush vegetation and offering up a delightful array of traditional features, this charming Catalan hideaway is the perfect choice for those looking for a relaxing break surrounded by nature.
Covered with bougainvillaea and plants creepers, on arriving at Villa Lucia, you’ll immediately appreciate its typical Catalan charm; inside you’ll be greeted with high ceilings, wooden beams, open-hearth fireplaces and even the original doorknobs. The vast open living space is elegant and homely with luxurious seating, and a library centred around a beautiful fireplace. There is also a rustic dining area with a large wooden table for entertaining, offering lovely views onto the lush surroundings. There...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
With a long maritime and fishing history, the charming coastal town of Vilanova I la Geltru is a fantastic little find just 9km from Sitges and 50km from Barcelona. Sitting along 6km of beautiful sandy beaches, where rolling hills meet the Mediterranean Sea, and boasting a rich cultural heritage, Vilanova I la Geltru is a great place to base yourself for an enjoyable holiday. There are several local attractions, from a Maritime museum to local wine cellars where you can sample their many delights. The town boasts an array of shops and bars, and of course, you must indulge in its fishing tradition and try one of the many fantastic seafood restaurants in the area. You will, however, want to explore the entire Garraf region, as Vilanova, I la Geltru has perfectly placed just a ten-minute drive to one of the jewels in the Mediterranean’s crown, Sitges. This unspoilt seaside town, full of style and culture is known as Barcelona-on-Sea. With miles of pristine beaches, charming narrow streets, palm tree-lined promenade and a truly bohemian spirit, there is a reason why it’s population rises from 25,000 to 1000,000 in the summer months! The town offers a fantastic variety of shops, restaurants, cafes and bars to suit all budgets. The nightlife is extremely varied, with a thriving gay scene. There are some museums, art galleries, a market, Port d'Aiguadolc and various sporting activities on offer including water sports, golf, tennis and horse-riding. And the town loves a festival so do check before you go, as you won’t want to miss out. This city knows how to throw a party!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 cash on arrival or by bank transfer before check-in
- Arrival time : 4.00 pm
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pet are not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Not included in the rental price, 300€ fee
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection