Villa Gina at Comunidad Valenciana
With astonishing sea-views from the sun terrace and first-floor balcony, this two-storey modern villa on the outskirts of Moraira offers the perfect spot for a sun-kissed Spanish getaway.
The villa enjoys a great deal of privacy and even a large parking area for up to 3 cars. Entrance is via a large living area on the first floor with a chill-out area in front of the TV and a small dining area, which also benefits from a large balcony with the best sea-views in the house, spanning the entire horizon of Moraira and the Mediterranean Sea, and even the local golf course!
On this first-floor, there is also a double bedroom with large windows which enjoys an ensuite bathroom, and two twin rooms which share the second bathroom. The final bedroom is down the stairs, on the ground floor, with an ensuite shower room and the same modern, high-quality furnishing as the rest of the house. Each of the three bathrooms is...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Located just a few minutes’ drive away from the local golf course, bars, restaurants and activities, you have the world at your fingertips in this hillside villa! Nestled between Xàbia and Calp on the fabulous Costa Blanca of Spain, Moraira is a beautiful coastal town with traditional Spanish charm oozing through its cobbled streets and market squares. Enjoying the inland mountains to the West and the exquisite sandy coves of the Mediterranean Sea to the East, Moraira indeed provides something for every taste! From water-sports, horse riding, cycling, tennis and go-carting to golf, boat trips and a weekly market where you can find all kinds of local produce including food, gifts, linen, leather and ceramic goods and so much more! Once a small fishing village, this peaceful town has grown steadily into a holiday-maker’s paradise, with a beautiful marina and an exotic array of bars and restaurants allowing you to try the local cuisine (it’s more than just paella!), explore historic landmarks and indulge in a sangria or two in the evening. Infamous beaches, such as the Playa de L'ampolla with its pedalos and parasols, and Playa del Portet, ideal for children with its abundant shallow waters, are located within the town itself, and with the average winter temperature in Moraira at 18.1° C, you might find yourself sunbathing even in December! So whether you fancy taking an evening stroll through palm-tree promenades or practising your Flamenco at a lively fiesta, expect to find all your needs met in this flourishing coastal community!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €400 for families and groups up to 4. For groups larger than 4, under the age of 35, €150/person
- Arrival time : 5.00 pm
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Not included in the rental price, €15 per person per week, to be paid in cash on arrival.
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 5 nights
- Heating costs included? : Not included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection
- Other Ts and Cs : Additional person €80 per week