Elegant 3 Bedroom Villa with Stunning Views across the Atlas Mountains
At the foothills of the magnificent Atlas Mountains, nestled amongst the pine forests of the Ouirgane National Park, lies the fantastic L’Amandier development, a luxury group of villas and elegant boutique hotel. With bird song and breathtaking views for company, you’ll love to succumb to the peace and tranquility here at Villa Amandier, only 65km from the vibrant city of Marrakesh.
Sleeping 6 people in 3 deluxe en suite bedrooms, this newly built property offers guests unbridled luxury among lovely traditional Moroccan finishes. Upon entering the villa you’ll pass through a delightful entrance hall, into a superb open plan living space, with huge French windows looking out onto the stunning views across the Atlas Mountains. A beautiful well-equipped kitchen and wonderfully designed rustic dining area mean you can entertain here in total comfort.
All the bedrooms are decorated with the utmost attention to detail,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Around 70km from Marrakech lies the beautiful National Park of Ouirgane, with its stunning scenery comprising of lush green pine forests and red-earth hills. A peaceful alternative to the hustle and bustle of Marrakech, Ouirgane offers you a fantastic base from which to explore the surrounding foothills, by hiking, mountain biking or even horse riding. L’Amandier is a small development of private villas and a boutique hotel, nestled within this beautiful park, with spectacular views of the mountains beyond. Guests at L’Amandier have access to the restaurant and bar within the development, and also the use of the hotel’s spa, hammam and yoga platform for optimum relaxation. There are also some fantastic hotels nearby you can visit, including Sir Richard Branson’s Tamadot just 20 minutes drive away, with multiple pools, a spa, delicious restaurant and even a zoo! The local villages of Ouirgane and Marigha offer a small selection of shops to stock up on essentials, and the town of Asno 20 minutes drive away has a great weekly food market. For days trips further afield; zip lining, golf and quad biking are all within easy reach of L’Amandier. The picturesque village of Tahanaout 40km away is also a great option for a cultural experience. Set against the wonderful backdrop of the Atlas Mountains, its beautiful red clay architecture is beautifully enveloped by a mass of olive groves, orange and lemon trees. The Berber people open their homes to tourists so taking part in pottery or cooking workshops is a must-do. They also have some fantastic markets to try your hand at bargaining. And finally you’ll want to visit Morocco’s most memorable experience, Marrakesh. Known as the red city due to the hue of the 19km wall around its seething array of souks, this magnificent place was built 1000 years ago yet only gained tourist popularity since the 60’s. In a whirlwind of the senses, you’ll be greeted by snake charmers and fire eaters and get lost amongst the array of stalls selling everything from colourful spices to luxury leather goods. Or simply sit back with a traditional mint tea and watch the world go by.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £300 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 2pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen, bath & pool towels are included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 4 nights
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection is available at the villa but is supplied on a pay as you go basis. You will be able to top up the router using a credit card. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.
- Other Ts and Cs : The owners request a 48 hour break between bookings as this allows for cleaning and complete turnaround, including emptying and refilling the plunge pool.