Villa Canuta Baja at Comunidad Valenciana
Just under three kilometres from the centre of Calpe, you find Villa Canuta Baja – high up in an elevated position in a quiet residential area. It’s built on a slope, so there are lots of steps – meaning you can tuck into the sangria and paella guilt-free, surely a bonus on holiday!
The villa sleeps four people comfortably, across two bedrooms – one double and one twin bedroom, and there’s a modern shower room with WC. The main living space is largely open plan – a small kitchen (with oven, hob, fridge, freezer, coffee machine and washing machine) overlooks the first of the living and dining rooms. It’s separated by a bar area with stools, just the spot for breakfast while you decide what to do with the day ahead.
There are two living and dining rooms – the first, by the kitchen, has a comfortable sofa and chairs and dining table in a modern design. The second has a more traditional wooden table and chairs, and...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Canuta Baja is located in the quiet residential area of Maryvilla – just under three kilometres away from Calpe, a lovely family friendly resort which is popular in the summer. Calpe has long stretches of beach including the blue flagged Playa Arenal, a one kilometre long stretch of golden sand and clear waters backed by restaurants, playgrounds, cafes and hotels. The town is also famous for its spectacular 600m high granite rock on the coastline, Penon de I Fach. A walk around the old town with its narrow streets and pavement cafes is also a must for any visitor to the area. Keen explorers with a car will love driving north to discover the Benissa coastline. You will find pretty coves, hidden by pine trees and some only reached from the road by foot, ideal for scuba diving or just enjoying the calm, clear waters of this part of the Costa Blanca. Alternatively, Moraira, at the north-eastern end of this coastline, is a seaside resort popular with Spanish families. It has grown from a fishing village to a pleasant and charming holiday town that has managed to retain much of its Spanish character. It has an impressive marina, great restaurants and the market on Fridays is the perfect place to pick up some local produce to take back to your villa. The surrounding region is mountainous with beautiful scenery and many traditional villages to explore. The more active holiday maker has a great choice of activity within the area with golf courses, horse riding and a wide range of water sports and other land based activities nearby. The region also has some wonderful walking trails along cliffs, woodland terrain and through rural villages.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : A €300 deposit is required prior to arrival and will be refunded in full upon departure subject to a damage inspection
- Arrival time : Between 4.00 p.m. and 7.00 p.m. on the day of arrival, unless otherwise stated
- Departure time : Before 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Saturday
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Other Ts and Cs : Highchair £16.80, Cots £23.80, Extra Bed included.
- Other Ts and Cs : Internet mobile 3G USB £32.90
- Other Ts and Cs : Allianz cancellation insurance already included in your booking price. The deductible for each claim amounts to 20% of the reimbursable loss.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No
- Pets welcome? : No
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.