Fabulous Country Villa with Pool in Girona
Step into a world of Catalonian culture in this gorgeous villa, located on the cusp of the Mediterranean in the world famous region of the Costa Brava.
This stunning villa has been finished to a very high level and offers chic, comfortable style throughout.
The exterior of the property boasts a traditional white finish, and is the kind of rustic architecture found all across Spain yet, when you follow those cobbled steps, push open those front doors and find yourself inside the villa a modern surprise awaits you. Whilst the calming white walls continue throughout the rooms, the home has been tastefully furnished with dark wood and modern features to create a more comfortable, homely feel.
The villa is set across two floors and features four bedrooms, comfortably sleeping up to eight people! Some of the bedrooms feature doors leading onto a private terrace which looks out onto the surrounding...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Located in the famed coastal region of Catalonia, of the North East of Spain lies the ever popular Costa Brava. Perhaps the most notable feature of these magnificent destination is it’s rolling expanse of picturesque beaches, all of which are cosied around beautiful coastal towns and villages which are just overflowing with Catalonian charm and culture. Whether you prefer romantic strolls or adventurous hikes across the rocks, these idyllic beaches provide the perfect backdrop for sunbathing, water sports, exploration and relaxation, a well balanced mixture of serenity and activity. When you step away from these lovely beaches, you’ll find that Costa Brava has a wealth of activities available for the whole family. There is the Aqua Brava water park, a favourite amongst children and thrill seekers, a welcome beach alternative. There is also a plethora of cathedrals, national parks, botanical gardens and even world famous golf courses all located nearby! Costa Brava is also steeped in history, there are ruins and museums aplenty, with a specific homage to the great Salvador Dalí set across three separate museums. For those night owls looking for something a little lively after the siesta there is a whole host of exciting nightlife options located throughout Costa Brava. Whether you are looking for classy cocktails or an energetic nightclub, Catalonia has it all! In fact, this area has one of the most highest densities of Michelin starred chefs in the whole of the country, offering fantastic food choices for post cocktail and romantic dinners with the show stopping background of the alluring Mediterranean.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 payable in cash upon arrival (will be refunded at the end if there are no damages)
- Security deposit : Deposit (refundable): 500 €
- Pets welcome? : Pets are allowed upon request
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, Linen costs (for laundry) are €8 per person per stay & Bath Towels €8 per person per stay
- Heating costs included? : Heating compulsory 15/10 - 30/4: 7€ per day
- End of stay cleaning included? : No. An end of stay cleaning fee of €160 per stay is payable to the local agency on arrival.
- Internet access? : If the property has no wifi the client can request prior to arrive a 4G Router to be installed at a cost of €10 per day
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the property
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Tax :
- Security deposit : €500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 5 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €160, paid locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen can be hired on site for an extra cost of €8 per person per week (paid locally)
- Pool towels can be hired on site for an extra cost of €8 per set per week (paid locally)
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Heating costs included? : Heating charges will apply between 15th October and 30th April, etra €7 per day (paid locally).
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Friday during high season.
- Pets welcome? : Pets are allowed on request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking and vaping are not permitted
- Tax : A tourist tax is payable in Spain, and will be collected by the local agency on arrival. This is approx €2 per person per night (over 17 yrs of age)
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : High chair available upon request for an additional cost of €18 per chair, per week.
- Cot available upon request for an additional €30 per chair, per week
- Other 2 : Please note that groups of young people are not permitted