Luxury Stylish Contemporary 9 Bedroom Villa with Sauna and Gym in Stunning Location
Villa Danilia has an excellent location in the heart of Corfu, close to the upmarket Gouvia marina, with its stylish cafes, fine restaurants and general grocery stores. Early evening is a particularly pleasant time of day to relax there with a glass of something cool, watching the luxury yachts moor up alongside. And for those wishing to visits the island’s plethora of wonderful sandy beaches and charming seaside villages, the likes of Barbati, Ipsos, Ermones and Paleokastritsa can all be reached within twenty minutes by car, as can the islands capital, Corfu town itself.
This modern capital offers visitors boutique shopping, pretty cobbled streets and even more beautiful beaches!
This luxurious, stylish and contemporary villa is ideal for large family gatherings or for two or three families holidaying together. Boasting nine bedrooms, split over two equally extravagant and elegant villas, the spacious living/dining...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The scenery around the picturesque hamlet of Danilia makes you believe that you’ve stepped back in time; such is the natural beauty and abundant evidence of how things used to be. Rolling hills draped in olive groves, lush valleys swathed in all varieties of citrus trees and an explosion of cypress trees lining the scenic, pastoral paths and side roads. Another of the key selling points of this charming hamlet is the fact that you have gorgeous views as far as the eye can see from wherever you have the good fortune to be based whilst holidaying up here and it’s less than a ten minute drive down to the fabulous sandy beaches at nearby Gouvia and Dassia. Even Corfu Town, the islands capital can be reached in fifteen minutes by car, so you’re not exactly stuck in the middle of no-where, even if that’s how you actually feel up here in the stunningly beautiful hamlet of Danilia.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Pool heating charge? : There is an additional charge for heating the indoor pool
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Other Ts and Cs : Cots and highchairs are available upon request
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Tax : From 1 January 2018, the Greek Ministry of Tourism will be charging a tourism tax. This will be collected from you when you get to your accommodation.
- The tax works out between 0.50 - 4 Euros per night. The amount you’ll pay will depend on the official rating of your accommodation.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.