Le Moulin Charmant at Nouvelle-Aquitaine
Le Moulin Charmant is a beautifully converted mid-nineteenth century mill house bordering the Auvézère river just outside Hautefort in the Dordogne. It stands within 4 hectares of grounds and gardens in stunning countryside dotted with historic towns and villages.
This impressive conversion has resulted in a charming and beautiful home full of beautiful, personal touches, perfectly combining comfort and style. It offers a large traditional, well-equipped kitchen with dining table and spacious sitting area.
In addition, there is a wonderful covered terrace ideal for BBQs and outdoor eating. There is also a cozy sitting room with huge log burning stove and a large barn is attached to the end of the Mill, with table tennis and plenty of room for fun and games.
The Mill has a gated and heated outdoor swimming pool with charming pool house with balcony.
To make your stay both memorable and more relaxing...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Just 3 km away is the village of Toirtourac, with its beautiful monastery, restaurant and bar, charcuterie shop and an award winning boulangerie. The magnificent Château and town of Hautefort is 6 km away and also offers charming restaurants, bars and shops as well as all-weather tennis courts which are free to the public. Many of the local towns have charming weekly markets. Le Moulin Charmant is just over an hour’s drive from Bergerac Airport and Limoges Airport. Bordeaux Airport is two hours away. Upon arrival, you will be provided with all the necessary information regarding the local area including arranging bike hire, a useful and fun way to explore the French countryside and the surrounding villages.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £500 charged to clients' credit card prior to arrival.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including pool towels.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Minimum stay : 5 nights from October-April excluding the Christmas, New Year's and Easter.
- Pets welcome? : No.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only. All butts to be removed or additional cleaning fee applicable.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings/Stag/Hen parties not allowed.
- Pool heating charge? : No. Please note that the pool is open May to September. Open at the owner's discretion before and after this period.