Vibrant six bedroom home on the edge of the Cotswold Hills
Dyrham House is an historic Grade II listed property located on the edge of the Cotswold Hills just outside the UNESCO World Heritage city of Bath and the vibrant, artistic city of Bristol. The central hall with its stone mullion windows dates from 1570 with Georgian extensions added in 1850. It has been carefully and lovingly restored standing at the top of the village with views across the countryside and onto the hills beyond. The meticulous attention to detail can be seen in the quality of the interiors, where a sympathetic blend of both traditional and modern furniture and fittings creates a welcoming family home very much in harmony with its rural surroundings. The breath-taking gardens have had a much-coveted listing in the National Garden Scheme Yellow Book.
The front lawn slopes gently down to Boyd Brook, whose source is the underground spring in the grounds of the magnificent National Trust property Dyrham Park a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Dyrham House is located in one of the most picturesque parts of the country, right on the doorstep of the famous walking route The Cotswold Way. The local area is truly a walkers haven and you’ll find pamphlets in the house to direct you. You’ll benefit from the peace and quiet of a country retreat whilst still being easily accessible to the cultural hubs of Bath and Bristol. As a UNESCO World Heritage city, you’d be silly to pass up a trip to Bath. With the Roman Baths, more museums than you can shake a stick at, markets and gorgeous Georgian architecture, there’s so much to do. Bristol is a vibrant and forward-thinking city. With one of the country’s most diverse music and arts scenes, you’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to eating, drinking, live music and dancing into the early hours. A plethora of activities are available in the local area too; cycling, horse riding, golf, boating, hiking, National Trust properties and restaurants galore.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £1000 - Credit card authorisation required, it is refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure.
- Arrival time : 4.00 pm
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & bath towels are included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Other Ts and Cs : Any additional or mid-stay cleaning must be requested and paid for in advance of stay. Please note that as the cleaner will need to amend her schedule to provide this, it will be non-refundable.