Luxury 6 Bedroom Elevated Villa with Panoramic Views over Corfu
This not-to-be-missed six-bedroom villa enjoys a strategic elevated position on the top of a hill offering absolutely wonderful 360 degree panoramic views over the charming countryside of northern Corfu as well as over the amazing Albania coastline and Corfu’s channel. The villa stands out for its elegance and artistic touch, yet boasting brand-new furniture and modern facilities. Many of the great luxuries include floor to ceiling windows which create a bright interior environment while allowing the lucky guests to catch glimpses of the incredible surrounding landscapes from almost every inch of the house. No detail has been overlooked both in the design and equipment: a lift connecting the three levels as well as an array of amenities including indoor and outdoor games, fitness equipment, a Hammam with massage shower, jacuzzis, a private tennis court (not full size), a large fenced infinity pool with separate children’s shallow area...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Boasting an abundance of natural beauty, stunning beaches and a vivid nightlife, Corfu is probably the most famous Greek island attracting thousands of visitors every year. The “beautiful and rich land” of Homer is a paradise of poetic landscapes and culture. Its strategic position made it vulnerable to foreign conquestors. As a result, a blend of the Venetian, British and French cultures was integrated to the Greek identity. These western influences are prominent in the island’s architecture. Villa Althea is at 4 km from Kassiopi, a charming, little resort village a short drive from Corfu Town, in the north part of this marvelous Ionian island. Its countless sandy beaches, watersports clubs, traditional tavernas serving mouth-watering local dishes and lively nightclubs have turned it into an extremely attractive destination, ideal for all ages. In between the Ionian Sea and Mount Pantokrator, the natural scenary is unique and will leave you breathless. What better setting for some trekking or an outing on horseback? A well-equipped equestrian club can be found at 3 km from the property. Although the villa enjoys a privileged isolated position, it is only 5-10 minutes drive from many characteristic seaside villages such as Aghios Stephanos, Avlaki and Kerasia. Corfu town (22 km) seems like a fresco painting that has come to life. Liston’s elegant arcades hang over the marble paved square where the locals gather for a cup of coffee or a drink. The old part, with its special design and quiet, narrow roads is the biggest preserved medieval town in Greece. Due to the position of our fantastic property, we highly recommend hiring a car and get to explore its beauties!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair Access
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €300 to be paid directly to the owner prior to arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 3pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. Additional costs may apply
- Tax : From 1 January 2018, the Greek Ministry of Tourism will be charging a tourism tax. This will be collected from you when you get to your accommodation.
- The tax works out between 0.50 - 4 Euros per night. The amount you’ll pay will depend on the official rating of your accommodation.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Changeover day : Monday
- Internet access? : The property has complimentary Wifi connection. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.
- Other Ts and Cs : Two additional beds can be provided for €20/day. Free of charge for guests age up to 14
- Other 2 : From 10/06/2019 until 15/09/2019
- Chef will prepare and serve daily breakfast.
- Chef will prepare and served dinner every Wednesday night each week.
- Note: cost of food is not included for either service
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Other 2 : Breakfast can be served 1/06/2020 and ends 14/09/2020 Monday to Monday, a chef can prepare breakfast for just the cost of
- the food, payable at the end of the clients staying accompanied with the supermarkets receipts.
- Lunch and dinners can be cooked by the French chef, at a cost of €120 per meal plus food costs. Payable at end, receipts will be supplied.