La Rhune at Nouvelle-Aquitaine
This amazing villa lies at the foot of the Pyrenees and overlooks the imposing La Rhune mountain.
Accommodating 8 guests and spread over two floors, the property stands out for its elegant yet modern interior design. The huge windows and the access to two terraces enable the lucky holidaymakers to marvel at the stunning landscapes from almost every corner of the house.
On warm sunny days, a roman style pool is at guests disposal for refreshing dips and some relaxing sunbathing. On top of it all, one of the covered terraces features a very handy plancha-style barbecue, ideal for delicious al-fresco dining.
- Entrance hall
- Lounge / sitting / dining room
- 2 double bedrooms
- Bathroom with separate shower
- Separate WC
- 1 double bedroom with balcony
- 1 twin bedroom with balcony
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
The villa is very well located in the heart of the Pyrenees-Atlantiques department, in the renowned Aquitaine region in South of France. Just a few minutes from the picturesque village of Ascain, and within easy reach of St Jean de Luz, Biarritz and the Spanish border. In between the Atlantic Ocean and western Pyrenees is St. Jean de Luz, a fishing town with a lovely beach and beatiful 15th century architecture. The town was put 'on the map' in 1660: here, the Roi Soliel, Louis XIV married Marie Therese of Spain, the house where they stayed can still be visited. The main historical building is the basque church of Saint John the Baptist, located in the central square and surrounded by a number of excellent restaurants and interesting shops. A local market takes place every Tuesday, Friday and Saturday. Walk along the Grand Plage to the Rocher of the Vierge, or take the little Biarritz train to visit the coast! In the evenings, stroll through the town, Ste. Eugenie Place, have a drink marvelling at the little fishing port, dine in one of the numerous restaurants or simply taste a few of the specialities - tourons, rochers de la vierge, palets d'Izarra and a lot more! The little port is still thriving and known for its sardines, anchovies and tuna fish, enjoy the colourful fishing boats from the terrace of a cafe. From July to Sept. you can watch games of 'chistera' often followed by traditional dances and chants. The region offers an extended range of outdoor activities, such as hiking, horse-back riding, fishing, cycling, canoeing and many others. Golf and surf lovers cannot miss the chance to visit Biarritz, one of the most popular destinations in France. The city's unique personality stems from the eclectic mix of the French, Spanish and Basque cultures. The Basque beaches attract surfers of all categories from all over the world, but the Vieux Port, Biarritz is ideal for children and the Grand Plage, St. Jean de Luz, for debutants. Famous for its majestic beaches, luxury boutiques, excellent gastronomy and exciting nightlife, Biarritz is absoutely worth a visit.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €400 per week.
- Arrival time : Between 4.00 p.m. and 6.00 p.m. (If you are unable to do so please contact owner to advise estimated time of arrival).
- Departure time : Before 10.00 a.m.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, excluding pool towels
- Pets welcome? : To be requested at time of booking and agreed with the owner.
- Insurance : Adequate travel insurance is required.
- Changeover day : Saturday
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes