Garriguette at Nouvelle-Aquitaine
The kids will be delighted to play all day at this farmhouse-style villa in the Dordogne. Sip tea on the covered terrace, and watch over the large lawn stretching between your stone villa and the private pool. Inside the quirky, bright decor will make you smile, and the games room will keep everyone entertained with ping pong, billiards, darts, and table football.
Though this family villa is located in the laid-back village of Monsac, the trees and gardens suggest a secluded country estate. We recommend touring the region; 9 km east is the town of Beaumont-du-Périgord, where (if you happen to come during a summer festival) you’ll see it bedecked with garlands of paper flowers. You’ll discover several excellent shops and restaurants here, including one-of-a-kind jewellery from Jarry des Loges.
A 30 minute drive will take you to Bergerac, the centre of local wine production on the Dordogne River (and the site of the...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Garriguette is set in the countryside in the tiny village of Monsac, a short drive from the traditional towns of Faux and Beaumount. The airport of Bergerac is also conveniently located at 23 km. The Dordogne area of France is one of the most beautiful and one of the most popular. It has lovely countryside interspersed with medieval, bastide towns where fairytale châteaux rise from the morning mist - it is also a great region for food lovers: all the Perigordian specialities such as Foie Gras, confit d'oie, canard and mushrooms of all types are in abundance.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 charged to client's credit card prior to arrival.
- Arrival time : Between 16.00 and 18.00 (If you are unable to do so please contact owner to advise estimated time of arrival)
- Departure time : Before 10.00 a.m.
- Pool heating charge? : €100 per week. To be paid on site.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Insurance : Adequate travel insurance is required.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes.
- Pets welcome? : On request.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and other celebrations not allowed.