Villa Thetis at
Nestled on the breathtaking Pelion peninsula is Villa Thetis, a stunning renovated country house consisting of 3 bedrooms set over two storeys that can accommodate 6-8 guests. Retaining its original stone and wooden features, Villa Thetis offers guests an elegantly decorated environment with touches of rural Greek charm, including beamed ceilings, sprays of exposed stonework, and handsomely crafted wooden furniture.
The ground floor is spacious and open plan consisting of the living, dining and kitchen areas. The exposed stone walls, beams, and wooden floors give a rustic feel which is perfectly complemented by the designer style cosy sofa and plush cushions. Spotlights in the ceiling and contemporary light fixtures above the chunky wooden dining table offer a well-placed modern touch, as does the flatscreen TV that includes the use of Netflix, CD player and WiFi facilities, ensuring the whole family is entertained. There is...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Thetis is situated in the Greek mountain peninsula of Pelion, a natural paradise dotted with sleepy fishing villages made up of traditional stone houses that ooze charm, and fringed by deserted beaches, where swimming in the clear waters has been compared to heaven. Nearby Makrinitsa is one of the most beautiful villages to visit during your stay. Due to the location a car is essential. Known as the ‘balcony of Mt Pelion’ because of the amazing views due to its 630m above sea level location, those lucky enough to come here will be amazed by its unique beauty. Offering peace and tranquillity, Makrinitsa boasts stone-paved streets and a large square shadowed by tall plane trees. Here visitors can enjoy quaint cafes, the beautiful church and basilica, the folklore museum, and the carved marble fountain, built around 1809 and filled with crystal clear waters known locally as Immortal Water. Or why not head to the village of Argalasti to experience the region’s only fresh food and farmers’ market? Here you’ll find such local delights as freshly caught tuna, mackerel and sardines, wildflower honey, pickled mushrooms, dried thyme and oregano, tresses of garlic, and locally pressed olive oil.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit card details requested as guarantee
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, pool and bath towels are included in the rental price
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : The property has complimentary Wi-fi connection. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Baby cot and high chair are available at no extra cost, please request at booking time